Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

Cover better than the original:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oxegen 2008 footage my friends, proper time capsule

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ok, so they were trying to work out risk factors based on location maybe?

If you've tested negative before you got on the plane, and you've provided your location, you'd think there shouldn't be much more to it. If they're asking you about Latvia, I wonder what they're going to say about the US.
We've been quarantining like lunatics and I've had the kids tested this morning. I might have got the PCR test sorted.

The fucking anxiety.
yea I was anxious as fuck in the days before the flight. I was actually due home next friday but brought it forward to give my head a bit of peace. But it wasn't so stressful. Once you have all your bits and bobs in order, there's nothing they can pull you up on. They have different rules about mandatory quarantine for some countries (ie: I can take a test after 5 days and end my isolation early once I get a negative result - you can't do that coming from South Africa, Brasil, and possibly the UK.

So, based on my experience I think you'll be grand. They're looking for people going on holidays, only because the twitter mob can't bear to see people having fun while they're at home being miserable - though going on a holiday right now is a really shitty idea.

Once you get the PCR results, relax a bit. That was peak stress for me. Once I got it sent to me, I calmed down a bit.

ok, so they were trying to work out risk factors based on location maybe?

If you've tested negative before you got on the plane, and you've provided your location, you'd think there shouldn't be much more to it. If they're asking you about Latvia, I wonder what they're going to say about the US.
We've been quarantining like lunatics and I've had the kids tested this morning. I might have got the PCR test sorted.

The fucking anxiety.
yea I was anxious as fuck in the days before the flight. I was actually due home next friday but brought it forward to give my head a bit of peace. But it wasn't so stressful. Once you have all your bits and bobs in order, there's nothing they can pull you up on. They have different rules about mandatory quarantine for some countries (ie: I can take a test after 5 days and end my isolation early once I get a negative result - you can't do that coming from South Africa, Brasil, and possibly the UK.

So, based on my experience I think you'll be grand. They're looking for people going on holidays, only because the twitter mob can't bear to see people having fun while they're at home being miserable - though going on a holiday right now is a really shitty idea.

Once you get the PCR results, relax a bit. That was peak stress for me. Once I got it sent to me, I calmed down a bit.

The flight to Faro is 99% old men going golfing normally, I’d say no one is flying that route anymore.
most people going on those routes to sunnier weather in the winter are old folks. A lot of them heading out for up to a few months. I really feel sorry for those people. A lot have decided that, if they're gonna be locked up in a house for a bit, they might as well do it where they can sit on a balcony in the sunshine. But Irish twitter wasn't having any of it.

I sold the car yesterday, meaning to get the kids PCR tested I'll have to take a taxi or something. We all tested neg yesterday, meaning really the only way we are going to be exposed is on the way to the PCR test.

I'm fairly confident we should pass the PCR test (since we've all tested neg), the stress part now is just a matter of getting everything lined up.

Thanks for the info scutter. Appreciated!

I sold the car yesterday, meaning to get the kids PCR tested I'll have to take a taxi or something. We all tested neg yesterday, meaning really the only way we are going to be exposed is on the way to the PCR test.

I'm fairly confident we should pass the PCR test (since we've all tested neg), the stress part now is just a matter of getting everything lined up.

Thanks for the info scutter. Appreciated!
covid is all fake anyway so you'll be grand.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, and this sort of publicity is paid for by the licence fee payer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back