Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

This reminds me of a story Mrs. egg_ heard on a podcast about the siege of leningrad, and a man finding his (barely alive) wife in a pile of bodies, and pulling her out. She survived, and went on to give birth to Vladimir Putin

Sorry, off-topic I know. Carry on

If only one more person was killed in Leningrad...

On the plus side we should spare a moment to think about how many massive criminal conspiracies Stalin eradicated before they started.

It's upsetting to see your kids getting it done.

I don't really give a fuck about my head. I've broken my nose beyond recognition 3 times, and had 5 hours of surgery trying to repair the inside of my sinus / skull. It's basically a war zone in there. I pity the fools.

Something about seeing people do it to your child is difficult to deal with though.

On the RTE 1 pm news today they interviewed volunteers working at a Covid testing centre. Despite testing up to 1,700 people daily not one of the volunteers had returned a positive Covid test.
If they can stay safe then most of us have no excuse.

I dint know if its that simple . Of course i wish it was.
I just got a text from a friend who works in a hospital. She's had Covid for the last ten days but is recovering.
So I suppose you are right.
But there is no need for us to take unecessary risks now.
We owe it to everyone to sit this out for the next few months.

My brother in the States is just getting over a dose. Almost killed him. He's fighting cancer at the min and said the covid was worse than anything the cancer threw at him. He thought he was gonna croak for real.

He wasn't a big believer in it before hand . So between this and his beloved Trump getting the welly I hope he's had a strong word with himself lol.

For work today I Was driving around the midlands and servicing fire alarms in these houses that home troubled kids and I was stopped from going in to the last one on my list in Cavan.
One of their employees came running out to my van before I even got out, shouting "don't come in, we had a covid outbreak last week!"

no fucking problemo.

finishing work early AND avoiding covid?! RESULT!

now get away from my window!

For work today I Was driving around the midlands and servicing fire alarms in these houses that home troubled kids and I was stopped from going in to the last one on my list in Cavan.
One of their employees came running out to my van before I even got out, shouting "don't come in, we had a covid outbreak last week!"

no fucking problemo.

finishing work early AND avoiding covid?! RESULT!

now get away from my window!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back