Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (5 Viewers)

Nah I meant more so he's our leader so we cheerlead him, he's now not our leader any more so he's the lowest of scum. Football fan mentality. Anyone not on our team is a paedo.

I got that meaning out of your post, or course, the second i hit send. but yes I agree. They are to a point businesses, and your biggest client is your biggest client. you might not like your biggest client.

Amazing he got caught too, after landing unnoticed, walking 25km to the town and dancing all weekend in the disco.

He was dancing in the disco, bumper to bumper, and he suddenly realized he'd lost track of his jumper.

Turned out he'd left his jumper on his jetski, and they used DNA evidence to trace it back to him.

Paul Joseph Watson projects real alpha energy moaning about muslims in front of his big map of the world.

I thought it was a parody account, but no

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kind of harsh from Paul I thought. I think you've got every right to feel a little bit of pride if she's packing her Lifelike Goliath (with realistic veins). It's no easy feat getting that hilt deep.

I have been asked by people I work with "what are you doing got Christmas day"

How to answer this question without either making them annoyed or pitying looks?

I might go to Florida.

Because America. And Freedom.

And flights for 20 bucks and a free gaff to sleep in. But that's not the point. Freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back