Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

I think the HSE took a slight break from compiling/releasing data over the weekend and kinda am expecting a big jump in numbers this evening as they try and catch up with stuff.

I think the HSE took a slight break from compiling/releasing data over the weekend and kinda am expecting a big jump in numbers this evening as they try and catch up with stuff.
I think they announced a new case Saturday and one yesterday?

I don't think there will be a jump for 2/3 weeks.

I was in the shop and bought the girls some extra snacks. Not going to last long on the event of the breakdown of society.

I think they announced a new case Saturday and one yesterday?

I don't think there will be a jump for 2/3 weeks.

The saturday announcement was at midday after mon-fri being around 8pm, the sunday one was late evening but not the 8pm which makes me think a portion of staff took a 24hr sanity break considering what is ahead of them.

Also rumour mill in the west here is possibly adding 6 today.

My work has put together a mandatory "Covid-19 Training" elearning course. It's quite impressive.

Also stocking up on some extra provisions now, just in case. Again, trying not to panic buy either but since most of my company are now working from home, I'll probably need the extra food in anyway.

In other news, my hands have got a rash from overwashing :'D

I'm trying to convince mine to go rogue rather than wait for an announcement from above to stop coming here. We are like a big giant petri dish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back