Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (26 Viewers)

Haha in my school the perpetrator didn't flush, so just blew up the toilet itself (leaving only a stump). That was the 80s though, I suppose things progressed

Yeah, it was said you needed to break it into pieces and wrap it in wax paper so it goes down far enough.

There were some experimental art installations created for teachers too.

A nice one occurred then the physics teacher popped out of the class for a moment, and the kids turned off all the lights, closed and shuttered every window so the place was pretty dark, turned on every gas outlet, lit each outlet directly so there were massive yellow flames billowing out of them, and then we all hid in the glassware cupboards.

It was pretty pointless to do stuff like that unless you told all your friends and thereby ensured you'd never get away with it

It's just one of those things the school should probably have considered before they focused on cornering the all-cunt market.

The lighting all the gas taps one was genuinely done because we thought it looked lovely, and wanted to give the teacher a fun surprise when he came back.

We were definitely too afraid of blowing everything up to do that. Pathetic millennials. Disappointed to now learn that the gas pipes were safe and we missed some good possible tricks.

There was also some lessons learned in cooperation.

If all the kids gathered together, and behaved like little cunts in unison, it made it difficult to punish any one of us.

Added to this we learned to be co-conspirators with some teachers.

Quid pro quos were agreed upon allowing for example our maths teacher to go off and get absolutely shitfaced as long as he didn't interrupt our in class a capella Christy Moore concerts. And we liked our in class concerts.

seeing as i slagged off teachers yesterday -
a teacher who had given birth in late April told me in May that she would now
have to grade students when Leaving Cert was cancelled.
it is grossly unfairly that a mother with a small baby should be put in such a situation.

Quid pro quos were agreed upon allowing for example our maths teacher to go off and get absolutely shitfaced as long as he didn't interrupt our in class a capella Christy Moore concerts. And we liked our in class concerts.

We used to do "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" in our technology class while our teacher went out for a "coffee". It's a good communal song, and we rocked the gaff. Probably the best executed group project our year ever managed. It gave the camper lads an outlet doing the falsetto bit.

And the look on the teachers face when he ran back into the room, all pink and raging, it was GLORIOUS.

A weem a way, a weem a way etc.

i wear one of those plastic face shields instead of a mask. it's like a pair of glasses so
you can take it off outside without putting yer hands near your mouth.
the 2 days i wore face masks instead of that i had to keep touching the mask to keep it in place.

while some folks in the above video give absurd excuses and get angry for no
reason, i'd have to imagine it's intolerable running or cycling wearing a mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back