Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

this thing sounds like it's just going postal with no clear method at times:

“The more we look, the more likely it becomes that blood clots are a major player in the disease severity and mortality from COVID-19,” Bikdeli says."

Finally an upside to being on blood thinners! ;)

Why the fuck would anyone want a "side hustle" you total freak.

A side hustle, or "another job" is needed because if you're poor you're poor because you're a lazy cunt.

Having only one job is strictly in the realm of lazy worthless cunts.

If you've seen MMA you'll get the idea. When someone is disorientated, you don't back off and give them a moment, you leap on them, and choke them. Once they are on the ground you kneel on them and repeatedly punch them in the face until all resistance ceases.

These guys are doing it the right way, they've been keeping the pressure on pretty well for the last while. It's time for for some ground pound.

What a clusterfuck. The cytokine storm thing did seem strange to me alright. Wasn't that the reason that Spanish Flu was so deadly. But also the reason why younger, healthier people with better immune systems were more at risk. Certainly it could be occurring in some cases but as the main reason why it was killing people it didn't stack - to my inexpert opinion.

> Reports are emerging of ischemia in the fingers and toes—a reduction in blood flow that can lead to swollen, painful digits and tissue death.

Huh.

About three weeks ago I had ischemia, low grade, in my hands though and no permanent damage was caused. I thought it was because of being sedentary, not getting out on the bike, or re-occurrence of repetitive strain injury. Plus boozing too much. At the time I had a low grade asthma attack that lasted about 4 days. No fever though, my temperature was lower than normal even, 36C.

Hmmm.

My building was pretty much rife with it I think. The security guard we walked past every day died last week from it, multiple confirmed reports inside the building.

I wonder is it possible to be almost asymtomatic? Have one or two negligible symptoms?

GF's sister basically only had the no smell thing and otherwise felt fine.
Bollocks.

I might have had the no taste thing. Fuck. I was heaping salt and hot sauce on food like it was going out of style.

And, I blamed the hot sauce. It was a new bottle and I thought it was somehow just a bland one.

How the fuck did I not put any of this together. It was the fingers thing that was annoying, I had to stand with my hands up above my head, that was the only thing that stood out as being odd. Now in hindsight it's all a bit suspect.

Genuinely didn't occur to me. I thought people had: symptoms, or no symptoms. Not one or two symptoms but no big deal. Fuck me. I'm an idiot. I should know better.

I was isolating anyway, so... hm.

Yeah this is more or less why the whole planet is in hiding. the brits are starting to talk about looking for antibodies down the line to figure who actually has had it.

A friend of mine from college who now lives in New York has had it and is donating plasma this week. I'm really curious about what they're going to be doing with it.

Yeah this is more or less why the whole planet is in hiding. the brits are starting to talk about looking for antibodies down the line to figure who actually has had it.

Fair enough. I was under the impression it was: symptoms, or no symptoms. There was no fever, no cough, nothing that I associated with the normal set of symptoms at the time. Just swollen fingers and suspiciously bland hot sauce in retrospect.

I was fairly paranoid about it too, seeing as there were confirmed cases throughout work.

If I did get it, I must have caught it from my kids. There's been no other interactions for about 6 weeks now.

i read this. and i thought "yes, very funny... well, not really"

then i watched it.

what. the. actual. fuck.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i read this. and i thought "yes, very funny... well, not really"

then i watched it.

what. the. actual. fuck.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does he have a plan here?

Like, does he want to shove ultra violet probes up people's holes and pour bleach into their lungs to ready the corpses for consumption?

Avoiding all of the misunderstandings of physics and biology, what end game is he gunning for?

It's sort of like those Russian dolls, you open up one layer of WTF to uncover a completely new, different WTF.

It's WTFs all the way down, into a collapsed glowing neutron star of pure WTF.

Disappointed he didn't actually use the phrase "injecting bleach" which all the coverage led me to believe he did. Lying fake media at it again I see.

the thing to ponder, is that is he genuinely freestyling up there and asking questions he's not asked before?
or is he repeatedly asking these questions in meetings (which you kinda assume he would be) and instantly forgetting the answers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back