Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

Hey look, it's another example of the Guards taking action against a smaller group they weren't worried about and then ignoring a massive bunch of stupid cunts because they were too scared to take action against them

Too scared? Really?

Genuine question, I wasn't aware of John Waters and Gemmtrails being much more than a laughing stock.

In Cork their fucking mayor came out in support. For once I have to admit that Cork rules and Dublin droolz

Too scared? Really?

Genuine question, I wasn't aware of John Waters and Gemmtrails being much more than a laughing stock.

In Cork their fucking mayor came out in support. For once I have to admit that Cork rules and Dublin droolz

There was something over 50 people at it, they were there for like 3 hours or some shit, and the guards didn't go after them like they should have done. Pricks.

Found out from my gf that friends of ours, who live in different houses, have been meeting up and hanging out in the park on sunny days. Really annoyed me and I want to give them a bollicking but she won't let me. Thread for snitching on your friends and neighbours?

gartonash-053107.jpg

Found out from my gf that friends of ours, who live in different houses, have been meeting up and hanging out in the park on sunny days. Really annoyed me and I want to give them a bollicking but she won't let me. Thread for snitching on your friends and neighbours?

View attachment 13882

And they didn't invite you guys? The assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back