Coolies at war? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 125
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 7
my only argument in this is that all cops are not automatically assholes
again missing the point.......all we are saying is that as an institution they are harmful to society as a whole.

But if we wanna talk about them as individuals, i GUARANTEE YOU that more cops are dickheads than sound.

Paidraig: Mam, i've failed me leaving!

Mam: It's alright Paidraig you can become a garda.

Paidraig: Jaysus you're right!! Any halfwit can do that!!

Mam: But you will be stationed far away from home...

Paidraig: Sure I don't have any friends here anyway on account of me being an aggressive bullying idiot!!! This is perfect because now I can bully fulltime!!!! Hooray!!

Mam: We'll send you off to templemore, so. Eat your spuds.

The Padraig in this story eventually got his act together didnt' join the cops and became everyone's favourite bespectacled member of the wsm, true story!

About 7 or 8 years ago, a few of us were drinking down THE lane and two guards started walking down. While we were scrambling to get rid of whatever sundries in our pockets the guards just said loudly "Don't worry lads, we're the cool pigs". They let us keep our cans and told us to move down near Dawson Street. (This is actually true!)
Anyway, as much as I dislike the bastards, bastards, bastards in blue it would be impossible to say that they're all dickheads if you get your heads in a tizz whenever anyone says all blacks are inferior, all knackers ride their relations and that women are much better at scrubbing the jacks clean. Of course there's truth in all of the statements, but there's always exceptions to the rule.

i've been mugged twice and both times the guards were really helpful and actually stepped in just in time on one occasion. It was on a busy street and loads of people were walking by, but naturally nobody helped, until the guards stepped in.

well maybe ppl wud be more inclinde to do so if it werent for the granny state... and if it werent for being raised in a competitive, indvdlstc consumer bla bla bla...

ed in mouth said:
well maybe ppl wud be more inclinde to do so if it werent for the granny state... and if it werent for being raised in a competitive, indvdlstc consumer bla bla bla...
er no... it probably had something to do with a fear of knife wielding scumbags.

ye but, well, corm and others have already made the argument about social divisions and i think that it works the other way aswell... as in, on one hand, without the state u have less social division, therefore less knife weilding scumbags, and on the other hand u have tighter knit communities with a more vigilant 'citizen' (or what may have once been known as...). or so we'd like to think, i wud anyway... so if the rare oppertunity rears its ugly head (and its knife) then those secular individuals that at one time would have ignored the situation may, out of neccessity for the community wud step in...

alright if we're just gonna tell stories....when i got my head kicked in the cops showed up after the fact did absolutly nothing to the scumbags who were about ten feet away and then threatened to arrest Ian. Sound lads.

About a year ago I was walking down Thomas St when a bunch of scumbags walked up to me and told me that they wanted to have my pone or they'd stick a knife i my neck. Given the choices I handed over my phone. As they walked away I spotted a pig/garda on the other side of the road messing with wires. I yelled over to him and he ran across the road to me. I explained what happened and pointed at the scumfags. He ran after them and got stabbed in the teeth by the thugs. Is that fair???

fuk u! fuk u! fuk u!

You weren't there, you don't know how it feels. You're an armchair murderer anyway so why do you think it's fair???????????????????? Gotcha finally! Ha!
By the way I'm pissed! Fell off the wagon and all! Boo-hoo! Fuck it tho, Im happy!

stephenoblunt said:
About a year ago I was walking down Thomas St when a bunch of scumbags walked up to me and told me that they wanted to have my pone or they'd stick a knife i my neck. Given the choices I handed over my phone. As they walked away I spotted a pig/garda on the other side of the road messing with wires. I yelled over to him and he ran across the road to me. I explained what happened and pointed at the scumfags. He ran after them and got stabbed in the teeth by the thugs. Is that fair???
That true Stephen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back