• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 125
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 7
nooly said:
corcoran.jpg
he still looks like a robot.

im not gonna bother defending my point. this issue was argued here before and from what i can remember, the anti-cop side held out longer than the cops-are-just-doing-their-job side.agree to disagree?

Corm said:
Yeah, SS officers were human too...so are rapists...so's the dude who pushed the button to drop the bomb...
eh... im pretty sure stopping kids from knacker drinking isnt quite on the same level as bombing hiroshima

Sprinkles said:
he still looks like a robot.

im not gonna bother defending my point. this issue was argued here before and from what i can remember, the anti-cop side held out longer than the cops-are-just-doing-their-job side.agree to disagree?

huh? which side do you think i'm on? didn't the picture of him batoning people that i put beside the quote about 'excellent people skills' give it away...?

Alan Remorse said:
this whole "pig" thing really annoys me though. someone said some guards were sound so now they're a PIg Lover? its so childish. most guards are just people making a living and trying to support their families, same as anyone else. just because some of them are assholes doesnt mean you have to adopt an automatic "anti guards" stance.

it really is funny how so many of these "pig haters" are suprised when they get shit from cops.

this isnt a swipe at the kilcoole lads btw
On the Pig thing - its pretty sad but...these fuckin drunk boy-racers Joyride about my place at home(we live in the (quite)country side), stealing and burning out cars, breaking in to houses(not to mention viciously attacking occupants during these break-ins) and the cops are doin shit about it!.....they`re off catching people "loitering"!!
FUCK JOYRIDERS!!

Seriously, Fuck the Police and the fucking job they do. They uphold an injust system - for the most part they exist to defend property and serve the interest of the rich.

If there was no crime they would have no jobs - it is in their interest to perpetuate this state of alienation and fear we live in.

Fuck the police.

weeler said:
If there was no crime they would have no jobs - it is in their interest to perpetuate this state of alienation and fear we live in.
Thats what i was trying to tell the Joyriders!!!But nope....they ain`t happy until the run down some kid walking his dog:( .

Crime will always exist - the world is too full of nutso`s/psycho`s.

and of course as ppl we can all relate to each other on an individual level - yes. So stripped of his uniform or even every now and then in uniform a pig might do a good deed towards you or throw a blind eye and come across as ever so human - but Im sure at times Bush, Osama or Stalin could fool you just the same way.
On a personal level that is

Fuck the pig-sympathisers

just because i've met and related to osama and you haven't.

I also forgot to throw the phrase stockholm syndrome around in this thread, which i had been meaning to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back