congratulations, mrs. and mr. jane! (4 Viewers)

No shit, I was in a supermarket in perth in Australia, and the woman in front of me had called her kids Craigette and Rogerina.

Anyways - congrats Jane, I don't know ya but if your marriage is as much fun as your wedding appears to have been then you're on a winner!

No shit, I was in a supermarket in perth in Australia, and the woman in front of me had called her kids Craigette and Rogerina.

Anyways - congrats Jane, I don't know ya but if your marriage is as much fun as your wedding appears to have been then you're on a winner!

Thanks! That's really sweet.

Here are some more pics. http://custurd.b3ta.com/mirror/klingonwedding/

One of my schoolfriends, a miss Jackie Fillis, was planning to hyphenate her name when marrying her boyfriend, one Mr Chicken. She wanted it to be Jackie Chicken-Fillis. Her mum (I'm not making this up!) had to talk her out of it.

Nope. I couldn't change my name. We've toyed with the idea of hyphenating, but our two names together are kind of a mouthful. And he's toyed with the idea of taking mine because my name is a bit more exciting, like.
Out of curiousity, (and nosiness!) what will ye call your kids by if you have any? Will they have a hyphenated name or your husband's name or yours?

I want to keep my own name whenever I marry (decided this when I was about nine, ha) but am not sure what do about kids...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back