congratulations, mrs. and mr. jane! (2 Viewers)

Jane - not sure if anyone mentioned this, but in ireland it is customary to wear your wedding dress to work for a month after you get married.

the train alone could actually kill all 298747 of the newly mass-wed.

i still can't believe yis didn't practise the first dance, dropped jane notwithstanding. the GIANT SLOPING MIRROR and disturbingly capable dancing skillz from the start damned a lot of us to doing the sitting-down mashed potato to, erm, everything.

This is our one and only photo so far, apart from ones we've seen on people's cameras. Thanks to Mr Dunning, who also made a speech that made almost everyone cry. Then Mr Jane made a speech and whatever weeping had not yet been done was performed all over the gaff.

Congratulations guyz! Wish we could have been there. You look so, so happy. Aguri!

Thanks! Also, whlie there was a brief moment of a tiny bit of hassle, La Floridita turned out to be fucking excellent. We had the time of our lives and the staff could not have been better. The food was perfect, too. And the mojitos seemed to go down smoothly.

I love it -- married two days ago, and spending her honeymoon on Thumped. Who says romance is dead?

Congratulations to both of you again; sorry I couldn't stay longer at the reception. And hope yesterday's Super Bowl results didn't wreck your marital bliss too much.

I love it -- married two days ago, and spending her honeymoon on Thumped. Who says romance is dead?

Congratulations to both of you again; sorry I couldn't stay longer at the reception. And hope yesterday's Super Bowl results didn't wreck your marital bliss too much.

Did the Patriots lose? I'm not a fan of football anyway, so it doesn't matter.

And we've got laptops open, and are literally reloading pages every five minutes, hoping someone will send us photos because we're dying to see them. OMG.

Thanks!

UPDATE: We DO have a picture! Because Krystal had the foresight and generosity to give us a Polaroid, we have a picture that Mr Jane took of me being silly. We're going to go look at it now.

OMG, we really had the best day. Did I mention that?

OMG.

SO AWESOME.

And we've got laptops open, and are literally reloading pages every five minutes, hoping someone will send us photos because we're dying to see them. OMG.
don't depend on citysickness; it was two months before i got to see the jowling photos.

don't depend on citysickness; it was two months before i got to see the jowling photos.

But what a photo. And animated to boot. Truly amazing. Our 'official' wedding photos are only slightly less serious than that. We realised we probably don't have any 'serious' ones at all, considering we giggled all the way through the service. It was when we sat in the big chairs and discovered that our feet couldn't touch the floor that we really started with the chuckling. And when I referred to communion as 'snack' and then cussed when I tripped over my dress at the altar.

Then my friend Brid would sing a bit more and we'd get all choked up because it was amazing.

Thanks! Also, whlie there was a brief moment of a tiny bit of hassle, La Floridita turned out to be fucking excellent. We had the time of our lives and the staff could not have been better. The food was perfect, too. And the mojitos seemed to go down smoothly.
the mojitos went down very smoothly. as did the cosmopolitans. as did the 'gimme a fruity cocktail.. surprise me!'
woke up at 3am still in my dress and makeup going 'hnnngh'

some bad quality phone pictures..
mr jane dancing with a turquoise blur:
image1-2.jpg

mr and mrs jane wearing the face off each other:
image1-3.jpg

congratulations and many thanks j + t.
the place was plush. great cocktails : the martinis were wonderful.
great night!
many long years of happiness to both of you.

Class!

I hope everyone had an amazing time. The pricks who blew us off (and stole from us, insulted my in-laws and then treated both me and Mr Jane ridiculously horribly) missed out big time. Only two of them were really awful, one is made out of gold on the inside, just a bit messed up on the outside, and that was all cool. But my brother got his nose out of joint and the other two took off after the lunch on Saturday and never even said goodbye. Not to mention they were drinking before they were meant to drive me to the church and then nearly crashed on the way there, and got really pissed off with me when I asked them to be more careful. I couldn't wait to get out of the car because I knew there was a church full of people who couldn't wait to see me, and these two were just meanies.

But I gotta tell the World's Greatest Taximan story when I'm less exhausted.

Fucking hell. The guy is the greatest legend ever.

Can't wait to get pictures! OMG OMG OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back