congratulations, mrs. and mr. jane! (1 Viewer)

Hang on, you guys are married now? OK, some of Saturday's costume choices are beginning to make a lot more sense all of a sudden.

"ever since my mass moonie wedding everyday is just nag, nag, nag... nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag... nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag... nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, nag....."

Jane - not sure if anyone mentioned this, but in ireland it is customary to wear your wedding dress to work for a month after you get married.

Holy fuck. If I'd known getting married was so much fun, I'd have done it ages ago.

Thanks guyze.

We woke up yesterday morning and decided that:

1. we want to spend way more time with every single person who came to our wedding because wow, we just felt so loved that we want to roll in it always, and every time someone else came in the door, we were even happier
2. we have the greatest friends on the entire planet. and some pretty amazing family.
3. we throw awesome parties, and will throw a big party at least once a year
4. we are fucking insanely happy and our faces both hurt from smiling and giggling, and Mr Jane's legs hurt from throwing shapes on the dance floor. I think I actually became airborne during our rockout to Born to Run.
5. My mom is a legend.

We don't have pics yet! Can't wait to see them.

I can't pick a favourite moment because the whole experience was the best fun from the second we woke up until we collapsed in a heap 24 hours later.

Not even the few boring negative people who tried everything they could to suck the warmth from the room could have any effect. There was one point when I looked around and saw a few of these choice pricks moping, people who have really hurt both of us, and we felt bad for them, the way idiots felt bad for Pinochet and Charlie Haughey when they lost their power and just became sad and weak. I felt so buffered by all the love that it just made me have even MORE fun.

That was the most warmth I have ever felt in one place, and I'm going to go weep again because we have so much goodness in our lives that it's almost overwhelming.

Oh, Mr Jane says, "TELL THUMPED WE WANT PICTURES!"

We don't have any yet!

When you see Mr Jane in his top hat, it may all become difficult.

We are home now and listening to one of our wedding mixes, and have decided we are going to do our first dance dance more often, although maybe without the falling on the floor bit, which was not part of the original plan.

I :heart: you all.

Best day ever.

Thanks! Ok, me go spin around in a dancing frenzy now.

I CAN HAZ HUBSUND?

Still have to pull most of the shots from the memory card and do a little tidying up and so on, but here's a few representative shots from the ceremony itself:

Bjork-cover%20.jpg

laza7qn.jpg

I have to say, when I first heard Janes wedding was going to be conducted completely in black face I was a little nervous... but having Gary Glitter's 'Do Ya Wanna Be In My Gang' playing as she walked down the aisle just tied the whole thing together

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back