Comedy Team Names (3 Viewers)

Neuchatel Xamax is the coolest name for a football team in the world. They're the only team with max strength and infinite lives.

The funniest footballer's name has to be Peter Shirtliff.

P. Littbarski said:
My favourite team name is definitely Go Ahead Eagles who are currently in the Eerste Divisie

http://www.ga-eagles.nl/

i have no clue as to how they got their name, but they sound like they could take on the thundercats or the the power rangers any day...

haha. was just about to say that. i've seen them play a few times... go-ahead eagles is not the thought that immediately springs to mind...

Childish Giggle Of The Day
From the caps-lock loving Sun:

'A SOCCER club in Peru is being flooded with orders for shirts from Britain - because its name is Deportivo WANKA.

'Bemused bosses have sold 1,000 team tops to the UK but have no idea why Brits want them.

'The club is called after a tribe, the Wankas, who once lived around its home town Huancayo.

'A spokesman said: "It is very strange. Everyone in Britain seems to think we have a funny name."'

i'm a "o'higgins" man, and always will be.

i also like Young Boys.

Aye I knew about The Eagles and all, I'm pretty well up on my Dutch football!
Danny Invincible should indeed sign for The Strongest, he could be their Captain and it would be like an alternate Roy of the Rovers or something!
There was a team in the six-a-side league I sometimes play in called "The Stallion Battalion", we were always pissed off we never thought of that!

there is another Bolivian club called BLOOMING.
also there is CHACO FOR EVER in argentina. NEWELLS OLD BOYS was started by former students of Issac Newell's school in Rosario. makes sense eh?
and lest we forget LIVERPOOL (Uruguay) and EVERTON (Chile). or for that matter BARCELONA (Ecuador).

Seriously like, what is this guy thinking? "Aye aye aye, The Strongest are 1-0 up, excellenteeee!!!!!!"

TIGRE_ORO_06.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back