Cocaine (1 Viewer)

1155-3006%7EFawn-Posters.jpg

( probably)

nahfink there, mon frere

Thats the problem with womens studies - it's 3 years spent studying with people who all believe pretty much the same things and spend the time reinforcing each others beliefs. You never really have to defend you beliefs so you never develop the ability to argue sensibly and logically about the subject as you would in a proper scientific or philosophical disipline.

I think that why the people who see sexism behind every bush have a fit when people disagree with them - they are just not used to it - and don't seen to be able to seperate such disagreement from actual sexism.

What a load of arse.

The class on my one-year Masters consists of people from very different academic and social backgrounds with widely diverging opinions on every aspect of the course material and the general subject matter.

Even if it didn't, the idea that we could just sit around "reinforcing each others beliefs" instead of being held to the same scholarly standards as other students in other disciplines is as ridiculous as the idea of being informed (by someone who knows nothing about either me or my course) that I haven't developed the ability to argue sensibly and logically is insulting.

Nor, for that matter, does my course deal with the pressing issue of which bush one is most likely to find sexism behind. It's an interdisciplinary Masters with modules in Politics, Development, Philosophy, Linguistics and Literature, not an excuse to sit around gumflapping with a gang of gals about how it should really be named "Herstory".

How about some men's studies? Then we might find out what exactly it is that makes me sneeze unstoppably around beautiful girls.

And y'know that's not too endearing...

sneeze_handshake.jpg

This is a thread about cocaine.

It's called evolution.

Y'know like we used to be all about the caveman thing, then we loved the wars and that, and now its all about the bling bling. Y'know???

These guys will tell you all about it:

heroes-cast-may16.jpg

whos the dude that types his posts in a sub sheffield//cockney innit type way when referring to the arctic monkeys?
he needs to be in this thread.

That's the same dude that started this thread Mr P.

I got cocaine running around my brain, I got cocaine running around my brain.

Anyone know any other good songs about cocaine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back