clarkson gets comeuppance (1 Viewer)

Top Gear is my favourite TV program.

I'm a sexist, racist, hippy hating brit too though.

ha ha!

I cannot think of the question in today’s climate to which the answer is “A Vauxhall Insignia”.

I've found myself watching Top Gear a few times in the last few weeks, and I have no interest in cars. Clarkson seems unpleasant but he can be very funny sometimes.

I hate the way he almost always wins (usually by cheating) in the races and other competitions they have on Top Gear, so I'm glad he's losing for once.

I'd have been careful to pick a charity that was likely to really piss him off though...

Greenpeace? Something like that.

I hate the way he almost always wins (usually by cheating) in the races and other competitions they have on Top Gear, so I'm glad he's losing for once.
Bloody alpha males

I'd have been careful to pick a charity that was likely to really piss him off though...

Greenpeace? Something like that.

He's less likely to cancel a health-related one.

And computer hacker/fraudster/smarty-hole types are more likely to be fat bastards and hence more susceptible to Type 2 diabetes

He is a brilliant reviewer. His books full of car reviews are about a tenner and brilliantly written and funny. Describes the fiat 500 as so cute it would give you diabetes and the leather in an aston martin as being made from Dale Winton. Every car magazine imitates his style.

I'd hate to meet him, but he's great on TV.

PS: I went to the Top Gear show in the RDS and it was fandabiedozie.

Bloody alpha males

He's less likely to cancel a health-related one.

And computer hacker/fraudster/smarty-hole types are more likely to be fat bastards and hence more susceptible to Type 2 diabetes

I thought the article said that he couldn't cancel it... you think that was for bleeding heart reasons?

He is a brilliant reviewer. His books full of car reviews are about a tenner and brilliantly written and funny. Describes the fiat 500 as so cute it would give you diabetes and the leather in an aston martin as being made from Dale Winton. Every car magazine imitates his style.

I'd hate to meet him, but he's great on TV.

PS: I went to the Top Gear show in the RDS and it was fandabiedozie.

You clearly love him and want to have his babies.

::clef::MDR and JC up a tree::clef::

Actually, you kinda sound like a car... MDR sx

Your new-found love of cars and your imminent purchase of a games console indicates that the next MDR album will be a concept album about Gran Turismo from the newly-named Mumblin' Deaf Renault.

Coming out on his own label 'Mazda Driver Records'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back