christmas (2 Viewers)

Muscle Beach said:
animals are fine, but their acceptability is limited. a small child is even better, but not NEARLY as effective as the right kind of adult.
ah, good old reading-it-off-the-box quoting. if you were a proper nerd, you'd know that that's not the line that's said in the film. oo arr etc ;)

Super Dexta said:
ah, good old reading-it-off-the-box quoting. if you were a proper nerd, you'd know that that's not the line that's said in the film. oo arr etc ;)
and it's good to be a proper nerd, right? jeez

Muscle Beach said:
and it's good to be a proper nerd, right? jeez
of course!

(it's 'a little child'. not a small one. and it constantly annoys me that it's quoted wrong on the bocks)

coincidentally enough the room i have my pc in overlooks some other houses across the way and i've just returned home to see that 1 of them has gone completely raving mad on the outdoor christmas lights. it looks like a cross between a settled knackers house and a sex shop. and its blinking furiously at me right now! the lines of blinking colouredy lights were even put on crooked. shudda known it was coming tho. they had a neon santa nailed to the wall since last year. it actually looks amazing lit up :eek:

mmmm, i'm not particularily mad about this new trend at all, all becoming very americanized. Also though there is a big travellers house in Longford (a big house, not traveller) that also looks like a 3d drawing made of light, quite interesting to view.

Bag'o'cans said:
mmmm, i'm not particularily mad about this new trend at all, all becoming very americanized. Also though there is a big travellers house in Longford (a big house, not traveller) that also looks like a 3d drawing made of light, quite interesting to view.
yeah. i spose if i had some acid it would be quite interesting aswell. but i dont and i need symmmetry and this light job looks like a disturbed child's etcher sketch. nothing is between the lines.

darknothing said:
yeah...um well sweet for you... try being poor, none of your family care, being 17 and getting the blame for your family's down fall....
if you're serious go take a look at the depression thread up above. if not... prick.

anyone remember that christmas episode of 'my so called life'? Juliana Hatfield playing a homeless girl and banging out a rip off of silent night.

awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back