Choice music awards=bollox (4 Viewers)

We really need to get to the bottom of these figures. One poster says "99%" are crap, another says that "up to 92.5%" are crap. How can we possilbly reach a sensible conclusion without reliable figures on this? C'mon folks .... this is just back of the envelope stuff. Surely we can do better.

We really need to get to the bottom of these figures. One poster says "99%" are crap, another says that "up to 92.5%" are crap. How can we possilbly reach a sensible conclusion without reliable figures on this? C'mon folks .... this is just back of the envelope stuff. Surely we can do better.

i just grabbed an envelope and taking the figures quoted i can say with finality that 95.75% of irish bands are crap.

job done.

Straight Talking

ng.gif

with Red_Dog

That hurt John, that really hurt.

Listen lads I stand by what i said.

If you really want to help the Irish music scene start having higher standards its a world stage ...............

That hurt John, that really hurt.

Listen lads I stand by what i said.

If you really want to help the Irish music scene start having higher standards its a world stage ...............

I'll wait with baited breath for the world dominating Red Dog album so......

Those awards things are always a mixed bag dude. Thankfully though sometimes great albums do actually win them Ritual is one of them. Only 2 songs on it could be even remotely considered "just another poxy singer song writer singing the usually male isolationalist wank" but only because its a man and a guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back