Cheap Android tablet recommendations? (4 Viewers)

Your kid is six? Where does the time go?

I know!Shes a real little individual now.Its a joy.But it REALLY does bring home how fleeting our time on earth is..we havent a moment to lose man..GET WRITING!
World needs all the songs.

Anyway...I cant figure out which Tabber to get her....I'm thinking of starting a new thread

Look out for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 for cheap as now there's, Tab 7 mark 2 and a Galaxy Note 10" Tab too these days.

Look out for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 for cheap as now there's, Tab 7 mark 2 and a Galaxy Note 10" Tab too these days.

Change of plan,shes not getting it til her birthday.

Think I might get myself one though!

Hmm, interesting, however from the comments: "please be aware if your buying in the UK there will be an import tax to pay when items are delivered either cash or Cheque , I had to pay £34.00" and in another "The only down side was the delivery man needed a £23.99 charge paid when he delivered it...I'm thinking this was a customs charge" and "watch out for the Vat and carriage charges you will be hit with in the EU. I could have bought an equivalent locally for the same money"

Also " it came with a Chinese plug "

I also wonder if 512 MB of ram is enough to run ICS well?

Hmm, interesting, however from the comments: "please be aware if your buying in the UK there will be an import tax to pay when items are delivered either cash or Cheque , I had to pay £34.00" and in another "The only down side was the delivery man needed a £23.99 charge paid when he delivered it...I'm thinking this was a customs charge" and "watch out for the Vat and carriage charges you will be hit with in the EU. I could have bought an equivalent locally for the same money"

Also " it came with a Chinese plug "

I also wonder if 512 MB of ram is enough to run ICS well?

i bought some stuff from their other site (miniinthebox.com) a few weeks ago and had no hassles... was only a 40 quid order though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back