Champions League draw (2 Viewers)

champions league is shit these days in anyway. europa league is where it's at.

No I am not fucking joking!!
If you the defeatist that you are..... lets put a €50 bet on who get's thru!!

You are more doom n' gloom then a future wife of Henry VIII expecting a long and prosperous life.

Re-read the post you twat. I quoted you saying that European football suits us better than English clubs. We are an English club. That's what I meant by are you joking.
And I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist. There is no reason to expect a club with our defensive problems to stop the Hulk. You keep drinking the Kool Aid. I'd like to see us beat them, and I've never bet against Arsenal and never would. I'll gladly take your fifty euro on Ireland never qualifying for another major tournament in your lifetime, how's about that?

Birmingham have a well organised defence, Anelka doesn't play when it's cold and no Drogba they might nick a point.
anelka? cold? have you ever been to paris in the winter?

that borders on racism, but we'll keep it at ignorance.

anelka? cold? have you ever been to paris in the winter?

that borders on racism, but we'll keep it at ignorance.

Yes I have I get it it's very cold. At least they have those under seat heaters on the rer trains though. They only heat your ankles but sometimes that's all you need.

That still stands he always dips in form around christmas esspecially when Northern teams start kicking him on the ankle during snow storms.

Berbatov is from fucking Bulgaria and wheres tights gloves and scarves and couldn't kick snow off a roof this time of year. (he is muck though)

Any way heard today that Anelka won't be playing til the FA cup 3rd round on jan 3rd. Where he'll be kicked around and man handled by Watford so his whole season/career could be over. If they can get near the eel-like bastard.

I fancy United to beat Milan, but I dont think itll be easy. Even though Milan have been a bit out of sorts at times this year, they have been in good form the past 2 months and Ronaldinho has even turned in some great performances. I only hope Neville isnt fit in time for this

I fancy United to beat Milan, but I dont think itll be easy. Even though Milan have been a bit out of sorts at times this year, they have been in good form the past 2 months and Ronaldinho has even turned in some great performances. I only hope Neville isnt fit in time for this

I hope Neville is never fit again cos he's a pompous little bollox once you run 80 yards to celebrate in front of the opposition fans you should be tarred and feathered and marked with the scarlet letter C for cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back