Champions League draw (1 Viewer)

United getting Porto and Arsenal getting Villarreal...jammy bastards. Pretty dull draw. Would have liked to see Barcelona and Bayern pitted against the English teams...not against each other! Chelsea vs Liverpool zzzzzzZZZ

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINAL DRAW:

Villarreal v Arsenal
Manchester United v FC Porto
Liverpool v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

Ties to be played on 7/8 April and 14/15 April

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL DRAW:

Manchester United/FC Porto v Villarreal/Arsenal
Barcelona/Bayern Munich v Liverpool/Chelsea

Villarreal v Arsenal
Manchester United v FC Porto
Liverpool v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

Easy easy for United and probably Arsenal.
Disappointing to see Barca v Bayern as there was a slim hope of Bayern knocking out, say, Arsenal.
Liverpool v Chelsea - I think I'll arrange practice that night.

oh, and FUCKS SAKE FUCKING CHELSEA!

no riise this year, blueboy. oh no. Doessena. yeah. vanquisher of real madrid and man united.

Nice to see the mancs get a tough dra for a change. Beckham to score a 40 yard free in injury time to put meelaan through methinks.

Full draw:

Stuttgart v Barcelona
Olympiacos v Bordeaux
Inter Milan v Chelsea
Bayern Munich v Fiorentina
CSKA Moscow v Sevilla
Lyon v Real Madrid
Porto v Arsenal
AC Milan v Manchester United

I can see United drawing away and winning at home in two of the most boring matches ever, Lyonh Vs Real should be a cracker and there's a few others that are hard to call which makes a nice change from last year when you could predict the last 8 straight away.

Mourinho going back to his old stomping ground should be interesting, is this the first time he'll be back???

Draw was about as kind to Arsenal as it could have been. We've been lucky with the sides that we've been put up against this season.

I don't know. I've seen Porto play a few times this season and they've been really impressive. On current form I can see Arsenal going out to them.

Portuguese teams are decent at the moment we got our arses handed to us by Benfica, twice, we were shit but they were actually very decent. Inter and AC are fallen giants, United and Chelsea will sail through. Tie of the round is Real Vs Lyon it won't be on telly but it will be a lot closer than the rest of these matches, and neither of them defend very well so it could be 5-4 home and away.

Real vs. Lyon will be on TV, Sky do cover all the games. Although you need Sky obviously.
I have NTL these days and Sky you don't get the multi match features when you press red button etc but they (I) will get a choice of 3 and fairly sure the Real game will be one of them.
We beat Porto pretty easily at our place last year and European style is far more suited to us then English clubs, I hope the Milan's can pull of victories.

No I am not fucking joking!!
If you the defeatist that you are..... lets put a €50 bet on who get's thru!!

You are more doom n' gloom then a future wife of Henry VIII expecting a long and prosperous life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back