BREXIT (1 Viewer)

It is owned by British company Hammerson. So clearly junior marketing manager Tarquin in London got the job of commissioning inspirational quotes for the toilets. But Tarquin studied morketing and not politics or history or geography.

It is owned by British company Hammerson. So clearly junior marketing manager Tarquin in London got the job of commissioning inspirational quotes for the toilets. But Tarquin studied morketing and not politics or history or geography.

Do even the brits see Cameron as a font of folksy wisdom??
Next year they’ll have ‘bojo in the bogs’

I see we’re bringing the Brits to the echr over the legacy bill btw..

i mean, as a quote, it's a dull as fucking ditchwater anyway. you'd have to be a tory to read that and think it was worth spreading.

though in the german office of our company, they painted inspiring slogans on the wall. one was an ayn rand quote.

I think they've been having a tough time on the Prime Minister rodeo lately. A white guy in a suit maybe comforts them, You'll see Theresa May getting elected queen next.
Easier to pretend there was once a creamy old England with "Call me Dave" keeping the ship steady, otherwise they'd have to face their many failings.

And that just ain't happening.

Actually in legacy management land, Cameron has been quite astute, he's done loads of documentaries where he was the-person-in-the-room. Though it's not hard to look sensible next to the other cunts.

I think they've been having a tough time on the Prime Minister rodeo lately. A white guy in a suit maybe comforts them

What about a guy in a white suit?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

its far from bleedin posh it was when I was growing up. I wasn't too far from there and posh was one thing you would associate with dundrum (apart from that posh estate up by the Mint)
Yeah, for real. It was just another place in Dublin back then.
The money drifted south from Donnybrook through Churchtown, I expect

Also, I don't think it's necessarily people from Dundrum shopping there. Morelike D4 types who don't like the vulgarity or danger of going into Dublin proper.
It's like a very pretty dogpark, except for money.

My southsider cousin's child asked me "what shopping centre do you go to?". The answer was obvs "no shopping centre cos we're culshies", but I was struck by the way hanging out exclusively with people from your own social class narrows your imagination. You know, the kid just assumed everyone hangs out in shopping centres

When you walk into the Dundrum shopping centre and see it opening out into the bowels of the earth below you it's like something from Dante's Inferno

I haven't been in many years. My Dundrum gf of 20 years ago didn't really like it. My Terenure based gf of 16 years ago liked the parking, though I thought it was all a bit 1984.

We only ever went to the cinema.

I haven't been in many years. My Dundrum gf of 20 years ago didn't really like it. My Terenure based gf of 16 years ago liked the parking, though I thought it was all a bit 1984.

The fact that they charge for parking was the icing on the polished turd of a cake

Same!

I used to have a connect where I could see movies before they opened, for free
Saw a bunch of cool stuff there

Didn't love the cinema, if I'm honest

The shopping centre looked like it cost money just to walk inside.
My D3 spidey senses were up any time I was in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back