BREXIT (6 Viewers)

Nah I can't stand that shite, but i'm pretty certain the show at large entirely exists based on prolonging extreme views that make reasonable enough punch and judy shows but do nothing of benifit for NI
That is definitely the gist of this piece

Have the headers on which will boost engagement, but does fuck all for society

The unionists still desperately insisting on being British, and to the most brits they are just another bunch of paddys. Very difficult & disagreeable paddys.

Nolan is a hard 50.
It must be all the arguing.
And possibly too much grub.

IMG_4113_0.jpg

Fuuuuck " the BBC’s fifth highest paid presenter, earning over £405,000 (€485,300) from the licence fee last year"

Jacob Rees Mogg in being right for once shocker:

Edit if it's paywalled: Essential point is that because she is theoretically entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship (and they have indicated that they won't take her) this decision creates 2 categories of British citizen, those who are entitled to citizenship elsewhere from whom Brit citizenship can be stripped, and those who are not and therefore who can't be.

General concensus with people I've spoken to here is that stripping her of citizenship was good. But seeing as a)English people are English and b) I'm apparently uncontrollably contrary,:

She should have been allowed back in the UK. Investigated, if needed, trial and prison. Or whatever. A teenager can be convicted of conspiracy to murder, and that's pretty much what she did. Was she trafficked? That's a much thornier thing.

My main point is, when I'm biting my tongue about this thing, is that them Brits need to take responsibility for their citizens, whether they like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back