BREXIT (9 Viewers)

News just said she's not around until after Easter.

Maybe she's just giving up stupid pricks for Lent?
Don't think she's catholic, but even if she was, what could possibly go wrong with that.

It's great that having the tragedy* of Diana hovering over all of England and West britain people are not hounding this woman 24 hours a day and analysing her every move. She'll love five years of this while her husband contemplates the world repeating itself while smiling at buidlings.

*the royal We of tragedies

People on twitter are going mad speculating on the whereabouts of Kate Middleton. I've seen people saying that she's been missing for about as long as people who get brazillian butt lifts take to recuperate
i was bemused to see BBC news at 6 yesterday leading with an 'oh look! a photo!' story, and mentioning there was hope it would quell speculation, some of which has been silly.

and then this morning, news that agencies have issued a 'do not publish' notice because there's visible manipulation.

i was bemused to see BBC news at 6 yesterday leading with an 'oh look! a photo!' story, and mentioning there was hope it would quell speculation, some of which has been silly.

and then this morning, news that agencies have issued a 'do not publish' notice because there's visible manipulation.
Lovng this. I am not usually interested in the doings of the UK royal family, but as someone who manipulates photos as part of my job, this story is riveting. Is it just a clumsy collage or are they purposely trying to deceive the public? Is she in a bad way or do they just need a better photo editor?

the BBC report mentioned/claimed that the photo was taken by yer man william, so suggested a nice cosy homegrown effect. obviously it was going to be vetted and tweaked, but i hope the great throng of royalists don't feel cheated that this wasn't a case of him taking it on his iphone and uploading it to twitter himelf.

looking at the photo now myself - there are some other things which read wrong to me. her hair - on the right, there's very well defined single strands of hair, it's all nicely in focus. on the left side of her head, it's all really blurry.

It looks like a montage of multiple images, poorly executed

People have pointed out the obvious things like the pattern on the boy's jumper and the missing part of the girl's cuff. The head of the mother also appears to have come from a different source as there is an obvious cut line just below her throat.. There are defects in the background such as lines/tangents not being consistent. And the fact all the kids appear to be crossing their fingers... which is very odd indeed.

People have pointed out the obvious things like the pattern on the boy's jumper and the missing part of the girl's cuff. The head of the mother also appears to have come from a different source as there is an obvious cut line just below her throat.. There are defects in the background such as lines/tangents not being consistent. And the fact all the kids appear to be crossing their fingers... which is very odd indeed.
i'd expect the royals to be able to afford someone to do a better job of painting their windows too. looks like the putty needs re-doing.

So what you're saying is this looks shopped? Can you tell from some of the pixels? Have you seen quite a few shops in your time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back