BREXIT (13 Viewers)

after 3 pm Sky News were interviewing two faceless Tory MPs gushing on about Sunak in the Westminster lobby.
suddenly a group of people milling about sat down right behind them flash mob stylee (facing away) and the demonstrators got out sheets of paper and started reading something aloud.
A parliament policeman wasn't happy live TV was happening right beside this and tried to stop the interview.
John from Sky insisted on continuing until a minute or two later there was a lot of cops and he had to stop.

Well then Rishi, now that we're all gathered here who were you thinking about forming a cabinet? Any thoughts?

Well, I was thinking no cunts, for starters.

"Oh right".
Jacob Rees Mogg immediately gets up and leaves.

god bless suella braverman; stood down on a matter of principle mere days ago for having breached protocol, walks straight back into the same job.

i don't care if it's not true; it's truthy and that's enough for me.

If they are deeply unhappy, that would imply that there was some sense of happiness there to begin with. And I don't think there is. Just people clinging onto jobs, pretending they're inside the tent when they're merely adjacent, wondering how it can be that their trouser legs are getting wet from both within and without. They're pissing themselves, and getting pissed on.

A smarter person could have phrased that better. Soz.

If they are deeply unhappy, that would imply that there was some sense of happiness there to begin with. And I don't think there is. Just people clinging onto jobs, pretending they're inside the tent when they're merely adjacent, wondering how it can be that their trouser legs are getting wet from both within and without. They're pissing themselves, and getting pissed on.

A smarter person could have phrased that better. Soz.
Thats a beautiful paragraph.no soz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back