BREXIT (15 Viewers)

the icing on the shit cake

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So... if you're PM you get a 115K expenses cheque from that point on? Is there a similar sort of deal with Teashops in Ireland?

If every other cunt got it I'd be telling people people to fuuuuuuuuuck off with that bollocks though.

The amazing thing is that if they called an election the English would turn around and vote for these clowns again. They love their Rees Moggs, their Boris, their Etonian betters.
There's some kind of fetishy thing going on.

MMmmm pay me less Daddy... can I look at your quarterly profits statement? HHNNNGGg I'm so hard right now Daddy, could you drive past in your Bentley and splash me on the way by? FFFFFHHHHHNNNNNGG

So... if you're PM you get a 115K expenses cheque from that point on? Is there a similar sort of deal with Teashops in Ireland?

If every other cunt got it I'd be telling people people to fuuuuuuuuuck off with that bollocks though.

The amazing thing is that if they called an election the English would turn around and vote for these clowns again. They love their Rees Moggs, their Boris, their Etonian betters.

MMmmm pay me less Daddy... can I look at your quarterly profits statement? HHNNNGGg I'm so hard right now Daddy, could you drive past in your Bentley and splash me on the way by? FFFFFHHHHHNNNNNGG
Imagine nearly causing your employer to go under and then getting a 6 figure salary for life from them

Imagine nearly causing your employer to go under and then getting a 6 figure salary for life from them
Right? That is truly living the dream. I'd show up in person to pick up the check to remind them.

Jesus, I'm still aroused from thinking about that posh man with the cut glass accent driving past in his Bentley, not sure it's safe for me to get any more excited here.

they've just been projecting their desire for oppression this last 900 years.

Fucking loonies

they've just been projecting their desire for oppression this last 900 years.

Fucking loonies
This is a reasonable take now that I think of it.

That whole colonization / empire project was the English giving the rest of the world the biggest, most generous, kinkiest gift they could imagine.

"Can you imagine if your WHOLE country was completely subjugated and exploited, and literally writhing around in the mud looking for food?"

"Oh stop it Tarquin! I shall spaff it up the wall again if you carry on much longer with your saucy chat."

They are just making sure the whole party gets this yearly pay by doing the job for a few weeks each.

It's a solid economic plan.
What's that Ireland? Mess about with "Artist salary"? No no. No, we like to think a little bigger over here old chum. No no no. We simply herd the majority of the population through No 10, and boom, instant retirement fund, justlikethat!

Basic economics old boy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

David Cameron betting on brexit to rope in a few more votes cascading into Theresa may cascading into Boris Johnson causing a rift in europe that ebbs and flows to suit conservative party notions. That split in europe over conservative ego created enough instability for Putin to see an opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back