Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (4 Viewers)

E60ZhXV.gif

The ricin is for himself so the nazis can't torture him if he fails in his attack on them. The M5 is for the nazis either to free or avenge their torture and enslavement of Jessie or Jessie gave up Hank's house address where Skyler and Marie are with the kids so Walt is out to avenge whatever the nazis did to his family. That's my theories for now. I'm keen to find out who's driving that people carrier/taxi to a new life.

That was a brutal, horrific and most excellent episode. Whoever said 'I'm glad it's over as it's run it's course - it feels like a finale' must think the show is real! Newsflash - it's written to build up to a finale, and if you think Gilligan and team ran out of story with two episodes to go you're nuts. The last two episodes are going to at least be as brilliant as this.

Hey Moose, ricin is a slow painful death. He'd as easy shoot himself as take that. It could be for the nazis, and the machine gun as well as a Plan B. He'll be back for revenge alright, but he doesn't care about Jesse (sent him to his death, even rubbing his nose in it by telling him about Jane) and he won't know about Jesse.

My theory is: Walt's not in the next episode. We never see New Hampshire. The next episode is the nazis with their dough, Jesse in slavery, maybe some Brock, the cops coming to terms with Hank and all the madness, Saul dealing with the cops.

The last episode then links back to Walt, coming back to get his money and avenge the death of Hank (family, remember). He's been away 2 months (Holly is 18 months old now, born 4 months after Walt's 50th b'day, do the maths) which adds up with the hair regrowth. He kills the nazis, comes across Jesse, big surprise, and Jesse offs him. Game over.

One classic I read was:

Walt comes home, Walt Jr kills him in a blaze of bullets.
Skyler clears the debris off the table and says:
'What do you want for breakfast Flynn' and he replies:
'Thanks Mom, but I think I'm ready for lunch'.

Last edited:
That was a brutal, horrific and most excellent episode. Whoever said 'I'm glad it's over as it's run it's course - it feels like a finale' must think the show is real! Newsflash - it's written to build up to a finale, and you think Gilligan and team ran out of story with two episodes to go you nuts.

I thought it was the finale because I read it somewhere (probably on twitter). Watching it I had no reason to doubt it. It was a while after I watched it that I found out it wasn't. All the 'can't wait for next monday' tweets.

The only thing maybe was that season finale's of big AMC/HBO shows are typically around 20% longer timewise.

That was a brutal, horrific and most excellent episode. Whoever said 'I'm glad it's over as it's run it's course - it feels like a finale' must think the show is real! Newsflash - it's written to build up to a finale, and if you think Gilligan and team ran out of story with two episodes to go you're nuts. The last two episodes are going to at least be as brilliant as this.

Hey Moose, ricin is a slow painful death. He'd as easy shoot himself as take that. It could be for the nazis, and the machine gun as well as a Plan B. He'll be back for revenge alright, but he doesn't care about Jesse (sent him to his death, even rubbing his nose in it by telling him about Jane) and he won't know about Jesse.

My theory is: Walt's not in the next episode. We never see New Hampshire. The next episode is the nazis with their dough, Jesse in slavery, maybe some Brock, the cops coming to terms with Hank and all the madness, Saul dealing with the cops.

The last episode then links back to Walt, coming back to get his money and avenge the death of Hank (family, remember). He's been away 2 months (Holly is 18 months old now, born 4 months after Walt's 50th b'day, do the maths) which adds up with the hair regrowth. He kills the nazis, comes across Jesse, big surprise, and Jesse offs him. Game over.

One classic I read was:

Walt comes home, Walt Jr kills him in a blaze of bullets.
Skyler clears the debris off the table and says:
'What do you want for breakfast Flynn' and he replies:
'Thanks Mom, but I think I'm ready for lunch'.
Haha, zinger of a post. Particularly the quote.

I agree also that the next episode will probably bring back into focus characters that haven't had much airtime this (half) season but have had enough to inform us they still have a role to play in the story. Andrea and Brock for sure. Lydia, probably tying in with the Todd storyline. And yeah Saul dealing with the cops and also probably Huell. Possibly not much room for Walt when you add in Jesse and the dust settling around his family.

That episode was boring. 10 minutes longer than other episodes and nothing happened except

yer one getting shot

but I think we all knew that was gonna happen.

But the rest of it? Fucks sake. They're really dragging the arse out of it. The could have added half an hour to last weeks and finish it there and then.

"Yer wan" getting shot was a bit of shocker. I really thought they were going to just either threaten or kidnap her ... I mean all they had to do was remind Jesse that they knew where she lived. It was kind of dumb of him in the first place to not remember that they knew, given he found the photograph of them ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back