Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

That episode was boring. 10 minutes longer than other episodes and nothing happened except

yer one getting shot

but I think we all knew that was gonna happen.

But the rest of it? Fucks sake. They're really dragging the arse out of it. The could have added half an hour to last weeks and finish it there and then.

That bit was brilliant though. My jaw actually dropped in shock.

"Yer wan" getting shot was a bit of shocker. I really thought they were going to just either threaten or kidnap her ... I mean all they had to do was remind Jesse that they knew where she lived. It was kind of dumb of him in the first place to not remember that they knew, given he found the photograph of them ...
I assumed when he was reading the papers near the end that he'd see the story about the shooting and be back on Team Jessie again.

I thought the bit with Gretchen and Eliot was very far-fetched. Not for the first time in the show's history have they taken any route, no matter how improbable, to fluffing their main character up the way they want to. I suppose they get away with it because it was one of only a few ways to kick him out of his torpor and give us the blaze of glory ending we all want. Walt's a proud guy, Ozymandias and all that, and wounding that pride when he's hit rock bottom out in the middle of nowhere was always going to be tricky.

I was really sad to see Andrea go; she's too much of a ride to die for a start. But also I sort of figured that maybe herself and Brock would get away at the end after all the other major characters were slaughtered Shakespearian tragedy-style. But innocent casualties, I guess, make a starker point.

I like how it's set up for the last one though. We have to assume that the ricin is for the Schwartz's and the AK is for the Nazis. But this knowing, or at least thinking that you know, what is going to happen and having to wait one more week to find out is just the shot.

Last edited:
why has saul gone on the run? is he afraid that walt/skyler would testify against him?
or does he still think that huel got popped and the same fate awaits him?
Too much of a risk for the nazis to keep around surely. Although they didn't seem hung up on finding him in the least. Also he wouldn't have been sure how much the cops knew.

Meant to say, Robert Forster - inspired casting.

I assumed when he was reading the papers near the end that he'd see the story about the shooting and be back on Team Jessie again.

I wouldn't be surprised if they temporarily team up (like for 10 minutes) to get the Nazis but it won't last long. Walt's wearing the hat again so humanity has left the building, so to speak. It's going to be a great last episode. My gut says Jesse is the last man standing, bitches!

Andrea dying this week really opens up the possibilities of who they're willing to kill of. But I can't see Sklyer/Walt jr going.
Really, I could. I can see most everyone getting wiped out. An extra grim epilogue could be Brock beginning to follow in the footsteps of his uncle as crime begets crime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back