Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

right. They could have tied the whole lot up with an extra 10 minutes.

Unless there are yet more twists to come?
well i guess that since Walt drove away to start a new life looking fairly robust and with a shaven head some time will have passed between now and the events that take place in the first episode pre-credit sequence when he has hair and looks ill and has a big fuck off machine gun. something will have to drag him out of hiding.

well i guess that since Walt drove away to start a new life looking fairly robust and with a shaven head some time will have passed between now and the events that take place in the first episode pre-credit sequence when he has hair and looks ill and has a big fuck off machine gun. something will have to drag him out of hiding.
true, and theres also loose ends to tie up with yer one in the business suit, and their getting the blue back in the meth, etc.

Getting another 2 episodes out of it might be dragging the arse out of it a little. I'll reserve judgement though.

Yeah, last night's episode felt very finalé-y.

I hope the next two episodes don't cram a million different things in just to finish the storyline.

Any predictions? The flash-forward of Walt getting the ricin could be to poison Todd & his Nazi uncle/gang & save Jesse from being held captive and being made cook? Will Walt die of cancer before the show ends?

Yeah, last night's episode felt very finalé-y.

I hope the next two episodes don't cram a million different things in just to finish the storyline.

Any predictions? The flash-forward of Walt getting the ricin could be to poison Todd & his Nazi uncle/gang & save Jesse from being held captive and being made cook? Will Walt die of cancer before the show ends?

That's what seems to be on the cards.

Handshake or not, I don't think Walt feels like he is 'square' with Uncle Jack.

Wasn't the gun shown in the boot the same LMG that one of the Nazi's had shown in the last 2 episodes (I think Tait Fletchers character had it). So that would lead me to think that he had already had a run in with the Nazis before going to his wrecked house.

We already saw him buy the gun from a dealer.

The ricin is for himself so the nazis can't torture him if he fails in his attack on them. The M5 is for the nazis either to free or avenge their torture and enslavement of Jessie or Jessie gave up Hank's house address where Skyler and Marie are with the kids so Walt is out to avenge whatever the nazis did to his family. That's my theories for now. I'm keen to find out who's driving that people carrier/taxi to a new life.

The ricin is for himself so the nazis can't torture him if he fails in his attack on them. The M5 is for the nazis either to free or avenge their torture and enslavement of Jessie or Jessie gave up Hank's house address where Skyler and Marie are with the kids so Walt is out to avenge whatever the nazis did to his family. That's my theories for now. I'm keen to find out who's driving that people carrier/taxi to a new life.

This all fits.
Todd did tell Jesse that the gang will be going to Hank's house to get the video Hank made of Jesse's confession.

I don't think we'll ever see the guy in the Previa.

Walt's old pants from season 1

a_560x375.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back