Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

i was doing the insomnia thing lastnight, got a tweet from a streaming site to say it was online. watched it at 5am. didn't sleep for about two hours after trying to find somehwere online i could talk about it.

deadly.

Ah MAN. That can't be curtains for Jesse, or Hank. Gomey is toast though.

I reckon Hank will definitely survive it. I wonder what part the ricin will have to play now & does it have anything to do with Hank confessing all that stuff to Jessie when he was frantically driving to the cash stash? And Hank & Gomey (although totally expendable) now know about the ricin.

I'm interested to see how the story develops with Todd (and his Uncle's gang) and Lydia. With 3 episodes left, I could see Lydia go nuclear and just kill EVERYONE, she's always been portrayed with a shifty nervous disposition, would be a unexpected surprise to see her lose it completely.

I reckon
Walt is going to pull something out of the bag to save Hank from the firefight somehow.. Walt's always been the master of getting out of tight spots, and the call to Marie was a bit too much of a Hollywood cliche for them to kill Hank off on that note. Speaking of Hollywood cliches though, how many dozen rounds had they got off without anybody apparently getting hurt?

I reckon
Walt is going to pull something out of the bag to save Hank from the firefight somehow.. Walt's always been the master of getting out of tight spots, and the call to Marie was a bit too much of a Hollywood cliche for them to kill Hank off on that note. Speaking of Hollywood cliches though, how many dozen rounds had they got off without anybody apparently getting hurt?

Hahaha! I was thinking the same exact thing.

... The only logical conclusion is for Hank, Walt and Jessie to end up here...
64-Red-Room-Empty.jpg

meh

I'm disappointed

Hank is executed by Neo-Nazis
Jesse finds out that Walt watched Jane die
Walt agrees to have Jesse tortured before being murdered
Walt Jr finds out about his Dad being a criminal
Marie is a bit of a cunt

And how many other things?
This was the episode where the wheels fell off the shit wagon

And that cold opening, bringing everything back to that first cook and his first white lie to Skylar. Come on. That's 'meh'?

I mean it's all a matter of taste, but if you like this show, then last night was some compelling TV

Hank is executed by Neo-Nazis
Jesse finds out that Walt watched Jane die
Walt agrees to have Jesse tortured before being murdered
Walt Jr finds out about his Dad being a criminal
Marie is a bit of a cunt

And how many other things?
This was the episode where the wheels fell off the shit wagon

And that cold opening, bringing everything back to that first cook and his first white lie to Skylar. Come on. That's 'meh'?

I mean it's all a matter of taste, but if you like this show, then last night was some compelling TV

I enjoyed it but I wasn't that shocked or surprised by anything that happened. I expected a total curveball. Like Walt Jnr shooting someone, or something else.

Following the previous episode it was a little predictable. The one thing BB has over most other stuff is that it could not be described as being predictable.

great show though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back