Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (3 Viewers)

I think it was meant to add tension to what was ostensibly a happy, relaxed setting.

I was tense as fuck watching them all sit around. Like nazis or cartel guys were going to jump out of the bushes with guns or Lydia yelling or fuck knows.

I'd have liked the final scene to have ended with a little plop and a splash though.

If you dream they will make it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

While it was a great popcorn TV moment having Hank find the book whilst on the shitter, I'm pretty disappointed that's how Walt has been found out.

All throughout most of Hank's investigative work has been amazing, would have much rather he smoked Walt out rather than accidentaly discovering it.

Also, not sure splitting the season into two 8 episode arcs was the greatest move. Each season needs to stretch out and slowly resolve itself - allowing for the occassional anti-climatic episode in previous seasons allowed for an overall heightened tension.

The final 8 may well blow me away, but I think I would have preferred this to be a final 13 episode season.

While it was a great popcorn TV moment having Hank find the book whilst on the shitter, I'm pretty disappointed that's how Walt has been found out.

All throughout most of Hank's investigative work has been amazing, would have much rather he smoked Walt out rather than accidentaly discovering it.

Also, not sure splitting the season into two 8 episode arcs was the greatest move. Each season needs to stretch out and slowly resolve itself - allowing for the occassional anti-climatic episode in previous seasons allowed for an overall heightened tension.

The final 8 may well blow me away, but I think I would have preferred this to be a final 13 episode season.

Yeah, Gilligan, you fucking hack!!!!

tumblr_m9kvqwp4SG1rvnrc3o1_500.jpg

just got up to speed on s5.

my hypothetical guesses for the last season are:

walt or maybe heisenberg have an affair with lydia, also walt tries to get lydia to ship him out of the heat. this is why walt and skylar were so damned happy at the end there.
hank is a little soft, so goes to jesse first, jesse has time to warn walt, like walt warned mike.

That opening sequence was brilliant. I really can't wait to see how it gets there.

I was surprised how quickly Walt and Hank came head to head. Would have thought they would have spun the tension for an episode or two more.

That opening sequence was brilliant. I really can't wait to see how it gets there.

I was surprised how quickly Walt and Hank came head to head. Would have thought they would have spun the tension for an episode or two more.
I reckon they have a hell of a lot to cram into these last few episodes so no time for beating around the bush.

[spoilerbb]But isn't the whole beauty of it that Hank and Walt have danced around each other in an uncomfortable, thrown together because of family, way for 5 and a bit series but now BAM! there's no need for that anymore. [/spoilerbb]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back