Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

Just brilliant. Montagetastic.

kXIHY.gif

same here. Who knew that was just building up to

I think it was meant to add tension to what was ostensibly a happy, relaxed setting.

I was tense as fuck watching them all sit around. Like nazis or cartel guys were going to jump out of the bushes with guns or Lydia yelling or fuck knows.

I'd have liked the final scene to have ended with a little plop and a splash though.

What an awesome episode this was. Perfect pacing, great soundtrack, fantastic montages.

So we have 8 episodes left. How do yiz see Hank's revelation playing out? This is the moment we've all been waiting for but for him to get it 8 episodes before the season finale is a new twist. Will he keep it secret and track shadowing Walt? Or finish his dump and accuse Walt immediately to his face?

I reckon he'll keep it quiet and bring down the Lydia empire. She's more powerful than Gus Fring so I can see her featuring a lot in the final 8 episodes.

Hank's in a tough spot.

Does he out the guy that just paid for all his treatments? And tell his supervisors he had no idea about anything?

And the closed-door meetings with Walt in his office?

It's not black & white for Hank here. He definitely confronts him.

I have no idea how it will play out. Any prediction you make with this show will blow up in your face.

I think those nazis show up again though. That's as close to a certainty as I'd be willing to say.

I think it was meant to add tension to what was ostensibly a happy, relaxed setting.

I was tense as fuck watching them all sit around. Like nazis or cartel guys were going to jump out of the bushes with guns or Lydia yelling or fuck knows.

I'd have liked the final scene to have ended with a little plop and a splash though.

I like how pretty much all the scenes with the swimming pool, the water is fairly turbulent... I was SURE Walt Junior was gonna tip the baby in, or someone was gonna lob a grenade over the wall or nazi's were gonna come looking for moneys... the kind of tension produced makes me think feckin anything's gonna happen....

Absolutely stunning. I can't believe I've to wait, what, a YEAR for the rest?! The fly returns!

Hank's in a tough spot.

Does he out the guy that just paid for all his treatments? And tell his supervisors he had no idea about anything?

I don't think he has any dilemma there. He didn't know, so he's not culpable.
He must be fucking LIVID though, that it all went on under his nose, and knowing that he's going to destroy his whole family.
I reckon he gives Walt a dose of his medicine and tracks him a while, but Walt cops it and goes on the run. But sure fuck it, there's no way to even half guess where it's at.
PS - I'm sure that scan scene symbolised that the cancer is back, hence the reminiscing with Jesse and the desire to get the family back in order for Skyler's sake.
It's just too good.

Absolutely stunning. I can't believe I've to wait, what, a YEAR for the rest?! The fly returns!

I don't think he has any dilemma there. He didn't know, so he's not culpable.
He must be fucking LIVID though, that it all went on under his nose, and knowing that he's going to destroy his whole family.
I reckon he gives Walt a dose of his medicine and tracks him a while, but Walt cops it and goes on the run. But sure fuck it, there's no way to even half guess where it's at.
PS - I'm sure that scan scene symbolised that the cancer is back, hence the reminiscing with Jesse and the desire to get the family back in order for Skyler's sake.
It's just too good.

I just think he has a dilemma with how it looks to his higher ups.
He's been hand in glove with Walt and that gambling story will not hold water.

Hank will ultimately do the right thing, but the fact that he's been so intertwined with Heisenberg will give him pause.

Light entertainment interlude.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like how pretty much all the scenes with the swimming pool, the water is fairly turbulent... I was SURE Walt Junior was gonna tip the baby in, or someone was gonna lob a grenade over the wall or nazi's were gonna come looking for moneys... the kind of tension produced makes me think feckin anything's gonna happen....

I was the same, just waiting for a drive by or something to take down a few family members !!

Hank has invested so much, and been through so much trying to crack the blue meth/Heisenberg/Frings case, and now he's finally got his man (FINALLY, I used to think he was such a dumb ass for not suspecting it before), but it's Walt. I reckon he's going to derive pleasure from Walt not knowing that he knows, he's gonna sadistically slowly roast him, til Walt cops it. Course, I could be way off, this show constantly confounds me.

Also,

Gliding Over All

Gliding o'er all, through all,
Through Nature, Time, and Space,
As a ship on the waters advancing,
The voyage of the soul--not life alone,
Death, many deaths I'll sing.

Walt Whitman

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back