Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

I think Walt's last meeting with Jesse proved two things to Walt. Jessie is not open to having anything to do with Walt and there's two heavies with cattle prods ready to fuck him up if he goes near him. I'd say approaching him for money is unlikely but not impossible. Definitely would open all those lines of double cross you mentioned which would be cool.

Also, at the time it wasn't stupid of Walt to try to save Hank since he thought he and his family would be out of there safe and sound within the hour. He couldn't have planned for Skylar's, Beneke fuck up with the necessary cash. Remember also it's pretty much Walt's fault that hank was paralysed in the first place so I think it's clear why he couldn't leave him to Gus.

That's WHY it was stupid... he only gave himself an hour??? I mean, it's nice tense writing, but.. I don't think even a crazed Walt would give himself an hour before pulling the trigger... get the plans to disappear in place, then... pullt he trigger yourself... it's not like Gus isn't gonna try and hunt him down either way... right?

Walk could ALSO try a classic distraction and then try and rob Jessie... or try and rob Saul... (bless Bob, best roll he's had since TV's Mr Show)...

Lot's of options, but... I think whatever happens Fring is a step ahead... Of COURSE, as someone said Walt's BEST option is the cops (in some ways), but he's NEVER gonna do that as he'll lose ALL control... and he REFUSES to lose control as much as possible... plus he's self-destructive so... he'd be willing to sacrifice himself for his family, maybe even prefer to...

Great show... great great show!

I finally got around to watching the latest one the other night.. In response to the spoilery discussion above:
I think the reason he was in such a mad panic to get the family 'disappeared' is firstly because he's completely lost his rationality at this tage and secondly because he had no time to waste if he wants to try and save Hank as Gus and pals could off him within a matter of hours or days. Giving the warning to Hank sets the clock ticking straight away for Walt & family because if Gus gets any hint of this being done he'll carry out his threat, Jesse or no Jesse.

I was pretty surprised that Walt apparently has less than half a million left in his cache at this stage - how long has he been cooking for Gus for at this stage, wasn't he on a million a month deal or something like that? I suppose the car wash, medical bills for himself and Hank, his apartment, new cars (even shit ones) etc took up the bulk of the money.

Can't wait to see where they take things in the last couple of episodes, surely at least one major character isn't going to make it through alive.

10_gustavodemise.gif

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. FUCKING INCREDIBLE

wait though, 'season' finale? or 'series' finale.

That last episode there was about the greatest thing I've ever seen

The biggest motherfuckin' +1 ever to this
Possibly the best 50 minutes of my TV watching life

There's another, final, season to come Scuts, don't worry!

AMAZING.

Did not see that coming. Next season is going to be very interesting, I dunno how they'll continue the story.

Powerful stuff. It all fits into place, not wanting to nitpick too much but:
I'm a bit dubious about the poisoning of Brock happening off-screen - this show has never hidden major plot points from the viewer like that before in order to make a surprise revelation, it's clever but it felt a bit like something another show would do..

Also, Gus walking out and adjusting his tie with half his face blown off - impressive CGI but a little too comic-book for the series, in my opinion.. I suppose they've done stuff like that before, the 'twins', the airplane explosion, where it get a bit fantastical, but for me the show is better when it sticks to the plausible.

Sad to see Gus go, he's probably the best character they've had after the lead 2.. For some reason I thought he'd survive into the final season. Was looking forward to finding out about his notorious Chilean past that's been hinted at. Surely if the cartel were afraid to kill him then Walter will have tread on some major toes with his wheelchair bombing, possible future ground for them to cover I suppose. Tio was such a prick too, it didn't feel right that he should get revenge. If Walt is the real villian now then the next season will presumably deal with how Jesse or Hank eventually bring him down.

Sad to see Gus go, he's probably the best character they've had after the lead 2.. For some reason I thought he'd survive into the final season. Was looking forward to finding out about his notorious Chilean past that's been hinted at. Surely if the cartel were afraid to kill him then Walter will have tread on some major toes with his wheelchair bombing, possible future ground for them to cover I suppose. Tio was such a prick too, it didn't feel right that he should get revenge. If Walt is the real villian now then the next season will presumably deal with how Jesse or Hank eventually bring him down.

It wasn't that, it was said straight out that they wouldn't kill him because they needed his distribution network.

Also, I think these spoiler tags are slightly unnecessary if pretty much everything is going in to them.

Powerful stuff. It all fits into place, not wanting to nitpick too much but:
Sad to see Gus go, he's probably the best character they've had after the lead 2.. For some reason I thought he'd survive into the final season. Was looking forward to finding out about his notorious Chilean past that's been hinted at.

agreed, but

I reckon we've not seen/heard the last about that. Therein will lie the basis for the final series I'd imagine. Revenge against Walter from Gustavo's people in Chile.

lots of good shit there and most of it makes sense with hindsight.

but why would the writers leave so much of the plot to be guessed at in that way? Significant stuff like whats in that video?

That's a pretty impressive thing to have copped what the plant was, I'd have thought that even if you were aware that it had some plot significance it was hard to identify from that shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back