Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (4 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

That's a pretty impressive thing to have copped what the plant was, I'd have thought that even if you were aware that it had some plot significance it was hard to identify from that shot.

agreed, but theres even more to it than just that. Theres obviously something similar about the affects of that plant and ricin (sp?) as it seems the kid started to get better from the time Jessie mentioned that it may have been ricin he took. Which means Walter may have known that if the kid took the lily of the valley stuff, that making the doctors think it was ricin, the course of treatment they'd opt for, would cure the kid anyway. Hence, it was more of a calculated gamble by Walter than a reckless one.

Also, the added thing of making Jessie think it was ricin, almost as if knowing the cops would get involved, take him out of harms way temporarily, then have to let him go once it was established that it wasn't ricin.

Its genius stuff, but theres no way you could pick up on it at the time its going on. And as for what that video claims about 'if you look closely you can see the cigarette packet being exchanged'. Well thats bullshit anyway.

one other thing doesn't fully add up for me

that video implies that Saul was heavily involved in the whole manipulating Jessie to get Gustavo plot. But, did Saul not disappear for a while? When Walt went to see him and ended up having to pay 20 grand to get a number where he could contact him?

I'd have to watch it again but it seems a little implausible that he could be that heavily involved if Walt didn't even know how to get in touch with him for a time.

one other thing doesn't fully add up for me

that video implies that Saul was heavily involved in the whole manipulating Jessie to get Gustavo plot. But, did Saul not disappear for a while? When Walt went to see him and ended up having to pay 20 grand to get a number where he could contact him?

I'd have to watch it again but it seems a little implausible that he could be that heavily involved if Walt didn't even know how to get in touch with him for a time.

From here on I'm not doing spoiler tags, at this stage everyone who is interested has had time to see it and anyway if someone hasn't seen it yet I assume they'd stay away from this thread until they do.

Saul turned up pretty quickly at the police station when Jesse needed him to.

Anyhow, the next season. The show runner is saying that it'll be 16 episodes and Showtime are weighing up whether to show it in a single run or split it into 2 sets of 8.

right, so what was going on with him? Wasn't he trying to do a runner since last week's episode? Was he faking that? Was that part of the ploy to manipulate Jessie? Why would he come back to help Walt? He knew Walt was broke.

We never heard any more about Bennake either.

Still a few loose ends to be tied up methinks.

lots of good shit there and most of it makes sense with hindsight.

but why would the writers leave so much of the plot to be guessed at in that way? Significant stuff like whats in that video?

I think the point is more that the entire audience was trying to guess what would happen, and one guy got it right, despite all the evidence being there.

Pretty good writing I would have thought.

From here on I'm not doing spoiler tags, at this stage everyone who is interested has had time to see it and anyway if someone hasn't seen it yet I assume they'd stay away from this thread until they do.

Anyhow, the next season. The show runner is saying that it'll be 16 episodes and Showtime are weighing up whether to show it in a single run or split it into 2 sets of 8.

It's on AMC, but yeah.

right, so what was going on with him? Wasn't he trying to do a runner since last week's episode? Was he faking that? Was that part of the ploy to manipulate Jessie? Why would he come back to help Walt? He knew Walt was broke.

We never heard any more about Bennake either.

Still a few loose ends to be tied up methinks.

Saul showed up because WALT called him (cost him 25K remember).

Saul was doing WALT'S bidding, Jessie got the crumbs.

Great episode, what a end for
Fring.
Wow!

I thought it was also amazing to see
the complete badass Walt again, destroying the lab, reminded me of the newly bald Walt blowing up that dealer back in season 1. And to see the new badass Jesse, in the mould of Walt, was killer!

I think that the little reveal at the end perfectly sets up the last 16 episodes as well... it's gonna be amazing to see that play out...

I just watched it now, and loved it!
Gustavo was very disappointing and unnecessary, but the rest was absolutely top drawer - topping last season even.
I can't believe you guys forgot Mike! And the Chilean connection, which has not yet even been opened.

I just finally got around to the finale....

FUCKING SUBERB!!!!!!!!

Although I too wondered where Mike was.

I just watched it now, and loved it!
Gustavo was very disappointing and unnecessary, but the rest was absolutely top drawer - topping last season even.
I can't believe you guys forgot Mike! And the Chilean connection, which has not yet even been opened.

I didn't forget him. Hes mentioned in one of my 1000 spoilers up there somewhere

They can't tie everything up in a bow before it's all over.

Mike should be huge next season. He's a massive character.

or maybe an offshoot programme called 'Mike', the premise of which is that he hunts down the cast of Friends one by one and kills them all. I'd watch it anyways.

Fair enough. Mike and Walt go head to head for the crown, Mike winning Jesse over, or they all team up and take on the Chileans, who you just know are coming.

Didn't get the vibe from Mike that he ever wanted to be the ringleader, he seems to be happy enough as the guy quietly getting on with his stuff in the background. They can't get just rid of the character though surely, maybe either Walt or Jesse hires him next season to help them run a new operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back