Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

I like the sound of this guy...is he into investing in musical acts at all?

Awesome!

Beneke's death was a thing of beauty. Walt's insane laughter was creepy as fuck from the crawl space at the end. An episode pretty much up there with any of the best from previous season's.

Theory:
I reckon Walt will be forced to take Jesse's new family hostage or some such in order to gain some leverage to keep his own family alive. aside from going to the DEA he has feck all other hands to play that I can see. Up until Gus beheaded the cartel I had thought Walt would team up with them against Gus. May still happen next season though when they've regrouped.

Awesome!

Beneke's death was a thing of beauty. Walt's insane laughter was creepy as fuck from the crawl space at the end. An episode pretty much up there with any of the best from previous season's.

Are we 100% sure Beneke is dead? We see Saul telling the two lads off and whatnot but it's a cliff hanger as to if he's dead or not. Mightn't he be knocked out cold? I'd expect Saul to be stressing out a bit more if he was dead.

Awesome!

Theory:
I reckon Walt will be forced to take Jesse's new family hostage or some such in order to gain some leverage to keep his own family alive. aside from going to the DEA he has feck all other hands to play that I can see. Up until Gus beheaded the cartel I had thought Walt would team up with them against Gus. May still happen next season though when they've regrouped.

Other than saving their own hides from Gus, I don't see what Jeese & Walt would accomplish business wise in getting rid of Gus. Their entire production facility/distribution network would be gone out the window and they'd be back at square one. It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out but I think Gus is untouchable.

Some cross show action fro the Emmeys the other day

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome!

Theory:

I can't see it going any way other than that somehow Hank saves the day. Hes getting close with his snooping. Now theres word of a hit on him, just as he was about to go stake out the laundry.... he'll put 2 and 2 together. I reckon its now become a race between Hank/DEA getting Gus and Gus getting Walt and family.

Suppose Walt could go after Jessie but I doubt it, not after the scene in the desert where Gus basically admitted he couldn't kill him cos of Jessie.

This has Hank vs Gus all over it I reckon.

Fucking unbelievable episode.
Remember when you guys were complaining at the start of season 3, and then were over the moon by the end of it, and the n back again whinging at the start of season 4? Someone even said they'd jumped the shark for fuck sake!!

Edit 'some of you guys'

Are we 100% sure Beneke is dead? We see Saul telling the two lads off and whatnot but it's a cliff hanger as to if he's dead or not. Mightn't he be knocked out cold? I'd expect Saul to be stressing out a bit more if he was dead.

Interesting point. I don't think knocked out would cause anybody much stress though as they seemed prepared to fuck him up if necessary. At the very least I reckon he's got a broken neck judging by the sound and the finger twitching.

Other than saving their own hides from Gus, I don't see what Jeese & Walt would accomplish business wise in getting rid of Gus. Their entire production facility/distribution network would be gone out the window and they'd be back at square one. It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out but I think Gus is untouchable.

Walt has nothing to lose any more now that his family is in the crossfire so that's why I could see him threatening Jesse's family to get him to follow through on his promise to kill Gus. Aye, Gus seems pretty untouchable indeed but he only person with a semblance of a chance of getting him would be Jesse I reckon. I think that pill is still in play.

I can't see it going any way other than that somehow Hank saves the day. Hes getting close with his snooping. Now theres word of a hit on him, just as he was about to go stake out the laundry.... he'll put 2 and 2 together. I reckon its now become a race between Hank/DEA getting Gus and Gus getting Walt and family.

Suppose Walt could go after Jessie but I doubt it, not after the scene in the desert where Gus basically admitted he couldn't kill him cos of Jessie.

This has Hank vs Gus all over it I reckon.

It doesn't matter that Gus admitted that Jesse is keeping Walt alive. Walt's family is on the line here. He will do anything when backed into a corner(poor Gale is the perfect example.) Plus, it's not that he wants to hurt Jess or his "family" he just needs leverage enough to buy some time for his own family or perhaps force Jesse to kill Gus like he promised.

Re: Hank vs Gus. It would be really unsatisfying to me if Hank managed to best Gus. Walt vs Gus is what it's all about for me unless that gets saved for next season somehow.

It doesn't matter that Gus admitted that Jesse is keeping Walt alive. Walt's family is on the line here. He will do anything when backed into a corner(poor Gale is the perfect example.) Plus, it's not that he wants to hurt Jess or his "family" he just needs leverage enough to buy some time for his own family or perhaps force Jesse to kill Gus like he promised.

Re: Hank vs Gus. It would be really unsatisfying to me if Hank managed to best Gus. Walt vs Gus is what it's all about for me unless that gets saved for next season somehow.

I REALLY think this isn't gonna end UP at all... I'm betting a lot of dead people and maybe some brutal twist like Walt's family is dead, but Walt lives...

ooooorrrr.... and this occurred to me last night as the credits rolled... Walt is just gonna get the money from Jessie... or try at least... then you have the option of Jesse betraying Walt (who stupidly tried to save Hank... what a mistake) or NOT betraying Walt and getting himself killed for it...

I wouldn't expect any heroics... not from this show...

Fucking unbelievable episode.
Remember when you guys were complaining at the start of season 3, and then were over the moon by the end of it, and the n back again whinging at the start of season 4? Someone even said they'd jumped the shark for fuck sake!!

Edit 'some of you guys'

Yeah, this show is gonna surprise me if it screws up the ending... waaaaay to consistent...

Holy fuck..the level of EXTREME NERDAGE contained in all those spoiler tagged posts is TRULY AWESOME.

Good job BB fans!

well whatever happens the writers have been very clever in that they have about 100 different directions they can take the story, and all of them plausible. As evidenced by a posting here last week about how they had planned to kill Jessie off in the first series but then changed their minds, they probably haven't even got a clue themselves at this stage.

I REALLY think this isn't gonna end UP at all... I'm betting a lot of dead people and maybe some brutal twist like Walt's family is dead, but Walt lives...

ooooorrrr.... and this occurred to me last night as the credits rolled... Walt is just gonna get the money from Jessie... or try at least... then you have the option of Jesse betraying Walt (who stupidly tried to save Hank... what a mistake) or NOT betraying Walt and getting himself killed for it...

I wouldn't expect any heroics... not from this show...

I think Walt's last meeting with Jesse proved two things to Walt. Jessie is not open to having anything to do with Walt and there's two heavies with cattle prods ready to fuck him up if he goes near him. I'd say approaching him for money is unlikely but not impossible. Definitely would open all those lines of double cross you mentioned which would be cool.

Also, at the time it wasn't stupid of Walt to try to save Hank since he thought he and his family would be out of there safe and sound within the hour. He couldn't have planned for Skylar's, Beneke fuck up with the necessary cash. Remember also it's pretty much Walt's fault that hank was paralysed in the first place so I think it's clear why he couldn't leave him to Gus.

well whatever happens the writers have been very clever in that they have about 100 different directions they can take the story, and all of them plausible. As evidenced by a posting here last week about how they had planned to kill Jessie off in the first series but then changed their minds, they probably haven't even got a clue themselves at this stage.

Definitely, the best TV writing around at the moment. Never thought I'd say this but I'm really enjoying watching them weekly now instead of the gluttonous, rake of episodes at a time from 1st and 2nd season catch up. When it's this good it's great to sit with it for a week before the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back