Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (3 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

Jesse was apparently supposed to be killed off in the first season, but they changed their mind at the last minute. Interesting indeed!
http://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/140040966/aaron-paul-breaking-bad-dealer-isnt-dead-yet?sc=fb&cc=fp

that was something I often wondered. The whole Jessie becoming 'in' with Gustavo and Mike never sat easy with me. They were supposed to be ruthless fuckers, yet they softened to him. It didn't make sense, and I still think some of those episodes in the last series were a bit weak because of it.

But now this has the makings of a spin-off. Its become a lot less about Walter and a lot more centered on Jessie, and his character has really developed well. That last episode was the best for about 2 series. Interesting to see where they take it next. Obviously a bit more cartel shit to go.

I've yet to actually google this but does anyone know if Walt Jr suffers from those disabilities in real life or is it just an act?

apparently he does, but not as badly as his character.

from imdb;

RJ Mitte was cast as Walt White Jr., a series regular, and character with Cerebral Palsy on AMC Network's Breaking Bad. And though Mitte has a mild case of cp, he had to do what all actors do, research the character, and even relearn many of the challenges he had endured as a child in order to convey a more pronounced version of
cp.

that was something I often wondered. The whole Jessie becoming 'in' with Gustavo and Mike never sat easy with me. They were supposed to be ruthless fuckers, yet they softened to him. It didn't make sense, and I still think some of those episodes in the last series were a bit weak because of it.

But now this has the makings of a spin-off. Its become a lot less about Walter and a lot more centered on Jessie, and his character has really developed well. That last episode was the best for about 2 series. Interesting to see where they take it next. Obviously a bit more cartel shit to go.

I think you're really reading this all the wrong way... Walt knows that Jesse is easy to manipulate and repeatedly says, "you're not stupid enough to believe these guys that wanted to kill you are now your friends?" (<- paraphrase)

We also saw Mike and Gus set up Jesse to make him feel valuable to them...

They're doing ALL of this, not cause they like Jesse, but because Jesse is weak and controllable, Walt is not. Walt is a threat.

So basically it's an end run around Walt, because Jesse is Walt's one main weakness...

I never saw it like that. Gus and Mike could see he thought he was a dead man walking and was thus a liability and so they faked the scene of Jesse saving Mike's ass so he could feel that they owed him and to open him up. They only actually softened to him last week when they saw that he had the real cajones in front of the Mexican chemists. Up to that point they would have let him go to the wall, but they realised that he was actually a future asset to them.
That's my take anyway.

Hey, just pipped there by Mr Panic. Nice!

I never saw it like that. Gus and Mike could see he thought he was a dead man walking and was thus a liability and so they faked the scene of Jesse saving Mike's ass so he could feel that they owed him and to open him up. They only actually softened to him last week when they saw that he had the real cajones in front of the Mexican chemists. Up to that point they would have let him go to the wall, but they realised that he was actually a future asset to them.
That's my take anyway.

I'd have agreed with that if they left him in Mexico. Maybe the intention was they would leave him there, but Mike's saying 'either we all go home or none of us go home', would suggest otherwise.

maybe it'll become clearer in the next few episodes.

I don't think it was ever a Jessie vs Walt thing though. I think the whole Jessie strand to the plot is running almost independently of Walt - as in, whatever they're doing with Jessie isn't some plan to manipulate Walt somehow. But as said, perhaps time will tell.

I'd have agreed with that if they left him in Mexico. Maybe the intention was they would leave him there, but Mike's saying 'either we all go home or none of us go home', would suggest otherwise.

maybe it'll become clearer in the next few episodes.

I don't think it was ever a Jessie vs Walt thing though. I think the whole Jessie strand to the plot is running almost independently of Walt - as in, whatever they're doing with Jessie isn't some plan to manipulate Walt somehow. But as said, perhaps time will tell.

Whatever happens it wil be amazing!

tumblr_lrt2pcnFei1qej09uo1_500.jpg

I cant see them doing that.Hopefully they will though.

I watched last weeks last night.....FUCKING AMAZING...best episode of the season..I was in BITS watching it.

I cant see them doing that.Hopefully they will though.

I watched last weeks last night.....FUCKING AMAZING...best episode of the season..I was in BITS watching it.

I love they set up Jesse being good at FPS games and then kinda emulating that in the shootout... and the two old guys, one poisoned, the other shot, needing him to step up.. and he does...

All kinds of badass... hard to imagine Jesse taking much shit from Walt now...

I can kinda imagine one last "pay back" where Jesse lets Walt and family escape and disappear (via the Odenkirk option) as a kinda last episode thing... maybe after Jesse offs Hank...

Course I could ALSO see a Sopranos type rise of Walt and Family... Skylar is so embracing the criminal lifestyle...

I cant believe I ever thought Skyler was in any way hawt

You knew a Skyler!

You yanks are gas altogether!

You knew a Skyler!

You yanks are gas altogether!

hahaha... yeah I did... was soooooooooooooo rich as well...

"jetting off the the alps for the weekend" would be commonly heard... Went to school with Matt Damon and Den Affleck and used to ALWAYS say, "I was talking to Ben and he said..." etc.

Very intelligent, and handsome, and rich, but a douchebag...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back