Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

Yeah this one was much better, wish they'd got to this stage an episode sooner. You can see where they're going now with the cartel war storyline clearly being developed in the background and Hank's reintroduction to the case bringing him uncomfortably close to Walt's trail again. The family stuff felt a lot better written and acted in this episode. Gayle's karaoke tape was silly to the point where it completely brought me out of the mood of the show, though.

I have promised to wait till next week to watch this..but I'm gonna watch it tonight!

whats the latest episode in season 4? I watched episode 5 this evening and its the last one listed on the site I use.

season 4 is well dodgy but you can still feel the makings of something good about to happen. You can't not watch it like

i thought the episode where he's drunk and let's slip that the 'genius is still out there' was fucking thick. and at that point i said to myself 'shit i hope this isnt the turning point where its all shite from here on in'.
and since that i've found this show to get worse. long pointless scenes and as for buying walt a stupid obvious car i thought that was even more retarded. ill have to wait until tomorrow to see last nights one but if it doesnt reel in the feeling of having a mishmash of writers throw it together, im spent on it

i thought the episode where he's drunk and let's slip that the 'genius is still out there' was fucking thick. and at that point i said to myself 'shit i hope this isnt the turning point where its all shite from here on in'.
and since that i've found this show to get worse. long pointless scenes and as for buying walt a stupid obvious car i thought that was even more retarded. ill have to wait until tomorrow to see last nights one but if it doesnt reel in the feeling of having a mishmash of writers throw it together, im spent on it

I agree, theres been lots of boring filler crap in a good few episodes now. The latest one (from last nite I think) seems like it could be a link into how shit goes down from here out. I'd imagine the plot lines could be very different in the next few episodes. There should be lots more hank too, which can only be good.

'Problem Dog' was fantastic, actually up there with some of the show's best episodes. I think this season has been easily the weakest so far with very uneven writing, lots of filler stuff around the secondary characters and floundering attempts to get the plot moving but it feels like its finally found its feet and has a clear direction now, halfway through the run. A whole clutch of stunning scenes in the latest one: "I'll kill him, first chance I get", the cartel meeting and Jessie's trembling hands as he contemplates the deed, his speech at the narcotics' anonymous meeting, Hank's great flourish at the end.. Really looking forward to seeing how the 2nd half plays out now, which is great as I'd been getting very ambivalent about the show.

Yeah, agree with all that. I've been getting increasingly bored by how things have developed and irritated by more mainstreamish stylistic changes, but last week was brilliant again. Still had a lot of the same flaws as the season so far, but good writing and the sense of escalation more than made up for it. Hank was fucking brilliant.

Oh ye of little faith.
Just watched ep7 last night and 8 just now.
Absolutely fucking phenomenal stuff.

I'm off to shop for a tracksuit same as Don Eladio.

Another solid gold episode last night. I'm very happy that my fears earlier this season about the quality of the show slipping were unfounded because they've been on fire for about 4 in a row now. Amazing climax, you could see what Gus was up to early on but there was plenty of tension nonetheless. Very interesting how Jesse's role has quickly developed - surely he is on the inside of the organisation now, and where does that leave Walt? Great scene between Walt Jr and Walt, nice to see him finally get to do something other than eating breakfast..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back