Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

Its on EZTV!!!RIGHT NOW!!!

​C'MON TA FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

delighted it's back. one thing disappointed me though, and that was
walts babbling in the lab before fring. thought the end of last season had set him up to be a total bad ass, but he was squirming more than ever there.

god bless saul though

It's heavy going watching that with a hangover. Using headphones with the laptop as well and the soundtrack has a droney synth of doom burbling away almost the whole show. Doesn't go well with the hangover fear.

Super stuff, mind you.

delighted it's back. one thing disappointed me though, and that was
walts babbling in the lab before fring. thought the end of last season had set him up to be a total bad ass, but he was squirming more than ever there.

god bless saul though

I thought that was odd as well, but perhaps understandable as he hadn't reckoned on the other guy being able to cook and so he thought his number was truly up. Jesse's reaction when yer man got killed was amzing, like a trapped dog. I also loved the way Walt is holding his pants up at the end!

Is it just me or is episode 2 a bit shit? Didn't feel like an episode of Breaking Bad to me. Overly flashy direction, clunky dialogue and a plotline for Walt that made no sense whatsoever. What happened to his devious plans of the past? Is he stupid now? A punch in the face was the least he deserved for that plan.

JESSES STEREO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or is episode 2 a bit shit? Didn't feel like an episode of Breaking Bad to me. Overly flashy direction, clunky dialogue and a plotline for Walt that made no sense whatsoever. What happened to his devious plans of the past? Is he stupid now? A punch in the face was the least he deserved for that plan.

It's just you I'm afraid!

no, me too.

Yeah I agree it's been a little clunky so far, a couple of exceptional scenes aside.. Hank's struggles and Skyler's ventures with the carwash are a bit tedious and you'd hope those plotlines lead somewhere quickly. 10 or so minutes of Jessie's party seemed a bit needless, also. Something has to give pretty quickly in the Walter-Gus-Mike situation though you'd imagine and that should kick the series into life.

Ah lads would you have some patience. It was the same complaints for half of season 3 and we're only 2 episodes in!

the thing that was always best about this show in the past was never having any possibe clue how the plot might develop. a twist evolved and you'd think how on earth can they possibly go any further, and they always managed it.

so far this season, they seem to have run out of ideas.
especially disappointing to see jesse returning to being a party animal, here we go again. the hank storyline is tedious and seemingly pointless, and that saul ad kinda jumped the shark

i'm also very much missing the old nuts show intros!

Haven't seen any of it but you know I read an interview with the guy who wrote it some time after the last season finished. The interviewer asked when they were going to stop making them. He replied by saying that when people ask "when are you going to stop making Breaking Bad?" they might as well be asking "when are you going to put 40 people out of a job?" (or some number like that). I thought this was interesting as it explains why many TV shows keep going well past their natural end or creative peak, why they keep going even though they have run out of ideas. If the network is willing to continue funding then it must be an extraordinarily difficult decision for the creator to pull the plug, even if they know it's the right thing to do.

Having said that, looking forward to getting stuck into it but think I might wait until the whole thing is finished ...

Haven't seen any of it but you know I read an interview with the guy who wrote it some time after the last season finished. The interviewer asked when they were going to stop making them. He replied by saying that when people ask "when are you going to stop making Breaking Bad?" they might as well be asking "when are you going to put 40 people out of a job?" (or some number like that). I thought this was interesting as it explains why many TV shows keep going well past their natural end or creative peak, why they keep going even though they have run out of ideas. If the network is willing to continue funding then it must be an extraordinarily difficult decision for the creator to pull the plug, even if they know it's the right thing to do.

Having said that, looking forward to getting stuck into it but think I might wait until the whole thing is finished ...

Which according to your first paragraph, might be quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back