Break-ups (2 Viewers)

Any one else notice that its far harder to break up with a friend then a boyfriend?
I hear that sistah!

Also, a couple I was friends with broke up over the weekend, I've only known them as a couple, so it's kinda awkward now, I did prefer one of the girls to the other, which makes it easier, but the other girl has been phoning me a couple of times to find out about the other one and I've had to say I haven't heard anything. I don't like being put in that position though.

Gah! women!

Riath(if that is your name),I was once in a similar situation.
Good friend of mine(female but I wasn't banging her like)gradually turned into a complete head wrecker(would get locked consatantly and tell me where I was going wrong and that I was no good and then talk about herself endlessly etc.)
Haven't spoken to her in years,although I've heard she's cooled out a lot and that makes me glad but I don't give a fuck.

If they're not adding something to your life they're taking away.

I'd tell her HIT THE KERB if I was you but don't actually say anything.Just kinda give her the soft blow out know what I mean....

This is no time for semantics.Riath is in crisis!

I've had to break up with a friend before.

It wasn't so hard because I didn't consider us friends but they seemed pretty upset about it for about a day.

I just thought, I've got quite a few friends who are very analytical. I must be that sort myself. One even works as a counsellor (and certainly enjoys dissecting the characters of some of our mutual friends). But none have ever offered me un-asked for advice or tell me where I'm going wrong. I'm also pretty sure - although you never can be - that they also don't bitch about me behind my back. I wonder why! I mean, it's all good and all, but a bit boring. I actually wouldn't mind if they analysed me, just so we could have a good ol' barney.

I never have to "break up" with a friend either. I can't think of a single way in which this could come about. :confused:

I actually wouldn't mind if they analysed me, just so we could have a good ol' barney.

Snookyboom I'm always bitching about you behind your back

I even do a funny voice and scrunch up my face

"begoorah, sure I have buckets of childen, sure I do, sure I do"

all your friends crack up, but then we all feel really bad

so then I do it again and we crack up some more

Dear Pantone,

We need to talk.

Friendships need to....go somewhere....or they die. And this friendship is stuck in the mud. I never call. And you're so cold. It seemed in the old days, we had something you know? Remember us on the rollercoaster? Happy. Oh, actually, that was in American Beauty, wasn't it? But anyway. I've been meaning to say this for a long time. I think we need to break up. I mean, I still like you. I'm just not in like with you.

I'm sorry.

It's not me. It's you.

Snaky

Ah Pantone, tis yourself

Sure will we have an auld gab

Friendships need to....be off going places... or they're fecked. And this friendship is knee deep in slurry. I never call you're a like a McGinteys cows backside when the barn door is left open. Sure once upon a time we had great craic altogether? Remember us on the back of the tractor? Gas!. Oh, actually, that was in Glenroe, wasn't it? Sure anyway. I've been meaning to go home and count my childers. I think we need to not see each other at all, at all, at all, at all. I mean, I think your sound. I'm just not in sound with you.

to be sure, to be sure.

tis I, not yourself

Snaky

I'm burning all the back issues of smash hits you lent me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back