Break-ups (2 Viewers)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jillface again.

I figure zombies have lost most of the things that separate us from the rest of the animals, so if they eat us they aren't eating their own species.
wait, is this the break up thread????

Yeah, things have gone pretty awful, can't take a whole lot more of it but I'm one of her only close friends that's still around (aggression and a drink problem dont make for fun times) so I'm worried about what she'll do if I walk away.
I can handle most of it, but 3 times in the past year she's turned on me, anything I've ever told her gets thrown back at me, worst was the hour she spent screaming at me in the middle of town about what a bad parent I am and that Eve isn't a part of my life and that I'm ashamed to tell people about her :)confused::confused::confused:).
She's also started studing to be a counsellor so if I'm happy she says I'm manic and if it's been a bad day then I'm depressed, it's really fucking annoying.
but we've been friends for years and I still love the crazy bitch.

Telling you that you are a bad mum is enough reason to end the friendship. That's a get out clause if ever I heard one. Plus to have someone psychoanalyze you all the time is not good for your sanity...

As a male person, I don't think I have ever had a friend who told me any 'home truths' or bothered me with character analysis.
As a result, I lack any self-awareness. Who am I? I'd ask of a night.

As a male person, I don't think I have ever had a friend who told me any 'home truths' or bothered me with character analysis.
As a result, I lack any self-awareness. Who am I? I'd ask of a night.

As a person of the female persuasion,I've never had a friend who dished out any character analysis.perhaps they were all too terrified to...and with good cause I'd wager....

By the way Moods, you are a sound lad called Padraig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back