Break-ups (2 Viewers)

Right I'm convinced its break up season. The usual numbers of my friends all breaking up with their partners is not good. Maybe its the recession or something? We blame everything else on that

Right I'm convinced its break up season. The usual numbers of my friends all breaking up with their partners is not good. Maybe its the recession or something? We blame everything else on that
spring is prime break-up time i reckon. partly it's relationship spring cleaning i think.. sap is rising, birds are singing, time to clean out your life etc etc.
also a good few of them were probably in the offing for a while but there was "i can't break up with him/her in the run-up to christmas" and then "i can't break up with him/her in the run-up to valentine's day" and then in march onwards you get a clear run at it.

i've had two break-ups this year already, both of them with the same person. happy days.

spring is prime break-up time i reckon. partly it's relationship spring cleaning i think.. sap is rising, birds are singing, time to clean out your life etc etc.
also a good few of them were probably in the offing for a while but there was "i can't break up with him/her in the run-up to christmas" and then "i can't break up with him/her in the run-up to valentine's day" and then in march onwards you get a clear run at it.
Aye, I reckon that's a bit part of it alright.

Although if it were me, I'd rather get it over and done with rather than prolonging a relationship that you were ultimately going to end anyway. It doesn't do either party any favours in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back