Break-ups (1 Viewer)

already have dude. Rita13 was recording it from the bushes.
you should have seen the sparks fly from all the beardy sex-friction
FFS ernesto, the rule was "what ever happens in the furry glen, stays in the furry glen!!".

Depends on the relationship as to how long you should wait till you see an ex, tried being friends with one but kept ending with sexy results, where as another that i liked a lot more then then him is still a really good friend now.
unless you're now friends, all ex's should be made live on an island far away until all feelings are gone.
wouldn't hurt for the island to be patrolled by giant balls and you can ring up to have them pocked with a stick any time you remember something they did to piss you off.
Just an idea though. :)

FFS ernesto, the rule was "what ever happens in the furry glen, stays in the furry glen!!".

Depends on the relationship as to how long you should wait till you see an ex, tried being friends with one but kept ending with sexy results, where as another that i liked a lot more then then him is still a really good friend now.
unless you're now friends, all ex's should be made live on an island far away until all feelings are gone.
wouldn't hurt for the island to be patrolled by giant balls and you can ring up to have them pocked with a stick any time you remember something they did to piss you off.
Just an idea though. :)

left my ex to the airport there for her to travel the world.
was supposed to go to Madrid with her for the weekend but decided it better for mein heart und brain to not go in the end.

right, lets get madoutofit

left my ex to the airport there for her to travel the world.
was supposed to go to Madrid with her for the weekend but decided it better for mein heart und brain to not go in the end.

right, lets get madoutofit
Just bumped into a ex a few minutes ago, very uncomfortable.
why, why, why did i have to go into a pet store? i dont even have a pet (Eve wanted to see the fish, so i wasn't there just to see the novelty bride and groom dog outfits). First time i've seen him in about 6 months, broke up after i found out off FACEBOOK (lame bastard) that he was starting to hook up with a girl he worked with.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was chasing Eve down an aisle with a dried pigs ear when i saw him, the indignity of it all.
:( :( :( :(
I really need a drink right now.
I feel sick.

Its so much easier when you dont have to see them again. Well thats the way I find anyways. I honestly think if I never see my ex again I'd be fine and even happy about it.

Its so much easier when you dont have to see them again. Well thats the way I find anyways. I honestly think if I never see my ex again I'd be fine and even happy about it.
If I'd bumped into him on a night out I wouldn't have cared as i i wasnt hugly fond of him, but i looked extra scruffy and i was chasing a child around a shop with a bit of animal flesh in my hand.

If I'd bumped into him on a night out I wouldn't have cared as i i wasnt hugly fond of him, but i looked extra scruffy and i was chasing a child around a shop with a bit of animal flesh in my hand. Muppet!

If you bumped into him on a night out you'd have the assistance of alcohol. When your completely sober and chances are tired and just wanting to go home then it gets to you more. None of them are worth it

I'm more then happy to spread beastiality rumours but he has/had a cat, so most likely getting something for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back