Break-ups (1 Viewer)

What is it with American Janes and their fucken insane life experiences?

Maybe it's just that they're more open about them. Speaking for myself I tend to play down situations in my head, but when I think about them in a more balanced way I realise that some of them were pretty fucked up.

Jill Hives................ you've lived an amazing life

I figure I either pick crazies or make them crazy. Hard to tell, really. ;)

ETA: In fairness, if I really explained them (with more than a sentence) they'd actually be very sad. Laughing about messed up situations makes them easier to deal with, no?

duh. of course it does. i'm laughing about my erectile dysfunction now.

Speaking for myself I tend to play down situations in my head, but when I think about them in a more balanced way I realise that some of them were pretty fucked up.
there's not much scope for playing down a bloke falling off your roof while watching you sleep, though, or trying to choke you in your sleep.

Hope you're okay Exroyalty.

I think it depends on the reason for the break up, your feelings towards them etc. I don't think it's for anyone else to say how long you should leave it though.

I do think most of the time you need to take/give space and completely cut off communication for a while after breaking up. For healing, or just to get used to not having them there, available for you whenever. (I learned this the hard way).

Sometimes it's never going to be the right time to meet them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back