Votes: 3 9.1%
  • you are a sick cocnout eating bastard

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Chad

Website
www.myspace.com
so who else likes this chocolate bar?

i get a lot of abuse from friends for eating them saying they are disgusting and the like, i just love the coconut goodness!

200px-BountyBars.jpg

I LOVE bounty bars. i love nibbling off all the choclate bar ( : ) ) the bottom bit then sucking the remaining coconut goo and chocolate bottom. i also love the dark ones. they are especially nice straight from the fridge with a cup of black tea.

Bars involving coconut are mostly crap.

I had a packet of Rolos today for the first time in years. Have they changed the recipe or something? They were fricken vile.

Although, to be fair, I bought them in a shop which was full of Coke bottles offering tickets to the World Cup, so there may have been mitigating circumstances...

emeralds are delicious. look at this selection of coconut flavored sweets: i dont think ive ever encountered any of them.

Intriguing. Especially the sweet tobacco.

Actually, there is one exception to the "fuck coconut" rule:

530404.gif

There isn't much I wouldn't do for a handful of these, a couple of bags of cheese & onion Ma Reilly's and some red lemonade.

Bars involving coconut are mostly crap.

I had a packet of Rolos today for the first time in years. Have they changed the recipe or something? They were fricken vile.

Although, to be fair, I bought them in a shop which was full of Coke bottles offering tickets to the World Cup, so there may have been mitigating circumstances...

this is a long shot but that wasnt the newsagent at the bottom of grafton st by any chance (just across from molly malone)

i work near there and one of the girls i work with went to get a kinder bueno from there and the thing looked like it had been buggered senseless by a king size snickers.

this is a long shot but that wasnt the newsagent at the bottom of grafton st by any chance (just across from molly malone)

i work near there and one of the girls i work with went to get a kinder bueno from there and the thing looked like it had been buggered senseless by a king size snickers.

Ha! Unfortunately not.

I'm currently living in the yew kay.

whats your take on Dime bars?i cant stand the little bastards.never could ya see. impossible to eat a full one, couldnt hack em. too rich or something. bad.

Bounties are alright.

remember when Dime bars came with one free? i'd eat the two in one go and be wracked with guilt after...
I really like Bountys but rarely eat them - I feel like they're full of cholesterol or something, what with the coconut milk in them (if there is real coconut milk in em)

you are dead right. bounty is the most fattening chocolate bar apparently...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back