boring (1 Viewer)

you can pick up cheap far east BC Rich-branded guitars but they're not a patch on the real thing

so sayeth the godfather of irish death metal, who played a US made BC Rich Warlock what did cost him a lot of money

I haven't bought a guitar/heavy metal mag in yonks...

i used to love the bc rich skeleton in the sack with the babe ads...

might pick one up on the way home (a magazine, not a bc rich, a skeleton or a babe)

Okay, I'm sorry lads but Warlocks are like the dodo of guitars. Natural guitar selection was just waiting to extinguish the bastards. The only thing as ugly as them are other BC Rich guitars.}> Or should I say gittarz. Not that I've played one mind, just the look of them. Motley Crue play them, don't they?

Remember that big two-necked, heart-shaped guitar that Steve Vai played when he was in Whitesnake? [shiver]eeuuh...[/shiver]

do ya remember in those mags like kerrang and what not they used to have this section saying "i saw you at the whatever gig and you were feckin deadly in yer wellies and all, gizza shout" i used to think they were deadly and used to scour the pages for someone who might think i was vaguely cool despite the fact that all the gigs mentioned were in the uk and i had only been to the uk once before with my mammy to visit my aunt and hadnt been at any gigs.

do ya think we should do one of them yokes here?

Dudley! What the fuck did you buy an SG for if you're just going to put stupid stickers all over it and change the pick ups!!
You bastard! You don't deserve that axe.

Why dont you just get a semi acoustic with a roundy back!

oh, and if it was you tha bought that 70's one that was in the Buy & Sell I'm going to go mental!

lorcanzo (05 Mar, 2002 03:53 p.m.):
(shakes head wearily) i just said no to a lovely 2nd hand 1978 musicman. why? because it was €700. i wouldn't mind but i bought a €600 one instead... and then i brought it back.... but the musicman was gone... (head in hands) if i'd only waited... waited!

A musicman for €700!!!
If you're talking about an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray bass then you are a fool for not buying it ... (but then maybe there's a guitar called a musicmantoo I dunno)

thumped is becomming the kind of place it never was before due to sad saps talking about guitars.

DogEggs (06 Mar, 2002 03:02 p.m.):
thumped is becomming the kind of place it never was before due to sad saps talking about guitars.

hag?
is it really you??

it would be nice not to have to read how the subtleties of different makes of amp make certain people horny (they're so obviously rubbing their scrota up and down the amps at the time of writing). actually, i beg to differ, this is:

"irish underground music and stuff"

and not

"i have x amount of money to spend on this amp, please advise"
[5 posts later]
"no, i've changed my mind, i'm now considering this amp, please advise"
[5 posts later]
"actually i know so much about amps that i'm just going to fashion this wad of cash into a monitary penis and stick it as far up my hole as it will go".

so, maybe you're in the wrong place?

DogEggs (06 Mar, 2002 05:55 p.m.):
it would be nice not to have to read how the subtleties of different makes of amp make certain people horny (they're so obviously rubbing their scrota up and down the amps at the time of writing). actually, i beg to differ, this is:

"irish underground music and stuff"

and not

"i have x amount of money to spend on this amp, please advise"
[5 posts later]
"no, i've changed my mind, i'm now considering this amp, please advise"
[5 posts later]
"actually i know so much about amps that i'm just going to fashion this wad of cash into a monitary penis and stick it as far up my hole as it will go".

so, maybe you're in the wrong place?

looks like the orphanage finally got that computer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back