Bored In Work 190 (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 208
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 9
Re: hey bud-die!!!!

clive said:
moderator. please lock this . thread. code, are you not hangin' out in my party today ?

hi clive

wheres the party?

just gonna finish off making these rice crispie buns, then pop into brown thomas for a gander at the new stock then i'm all yours...

nip in the bud?

hey dudes

who wants a nip in the bud this valentines from good old code ninja the gay cupid?

this was me last year..

tn_k_kisos.jpg

getting ready to shoot my loaded weapon in to unsuspecting lovie dovies all around the city.

get in touch and i'll hook you up the the love serum you need this valentines to add that extra spunk to your day....

LOL!

ATTENTION THUMPEES.

It has come to the attention of c0De_n1NjA® that there is an imposter in our midst.

Please do not accept any counterfit posts from this fraud.
c0De_n1NjA® takes the issue of counterfeit posts very seriously and is committed to the highest standards of post quality and reader safety.
c0De_n1NjA® has partnered with various law enforcement agencies to detect, prevent and prosecute those involved in post tampering and counterfeiting. c0De_n1NjA® cooperation with law enforcement on these issues has helped in the indictment and prosecution of numerous individuals involved with the tampering/counterfeiting of c0De_n1NjA® posts.

Fraundulent posting is killing music.

Re: ATTENTION THUMPEES.

This is exactly like that van damme movie Double Impact with less blood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back