Bored In Work 190 (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 208
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 9
Re: ARE WE HAVING A GOING AWAY PARTY FOR CLIVE OR WHAT?

Brush said:
I heard clive has a job as one of those people who go round offices and stuff in badly fitted suits with big suitcases on wheels full of crayons and markers and junk and tries to sell them but everyone just tells them to fuck off.

I did an interview for one of those jobs before under the belief that they were a marketing and P.R. company, I passed the interview and was asked to come back the next day to shadow one of their best men so I could see how they operate.

I agreed and came back the next day only to be handed a giant suitcase full of shit that pound saver would look down on and was told we'd be calling from office to office in Ringsend selling them. My mouth fell to the ground and I called to one place then literally ran off with my tie flapping behind me.

glc4.jpg

it's actually going to be a black day. i don't want people to celebrate my life or anything gay like that. proper mourning is the order of the day - with maybe "candle in the wind" playing in the background, given my princess diana-like appeal.

evil bandit said:
I did an interview for one of those jobs before under the belief that they were a marketing and P.R. company, I passed the interview and was asked to come back the next day to shadow one of their best men so I could see how they operate.

I agreed and came back the next day only to be handed a giant suitcase full of shit that pound saver would look down on and was told we'd be calling from office to office in Ringsend selling them. My mouth fell to the ground and I called to one place then literally ran off with my tie flapping behind me.

Marketing and PR hahahahaha, door to door pound shop more like.

You have my condolances.

I thought K1ybh3 was V1nn13?

Vinnie said:
Fucks sake.

I'm gonna miss Chive. He wis an funny.

oh, hi vinnie.

i'm going to miss you too, but i'll keep sketching portraits of you from afar.

Re: hey bud-die!!!!

moderator. please lock this . thread. code, are you not hangin' out in my party today ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back