Bored in A&E (7 Viewers)

Oh man I'd love a go in a wheel chair.That sounds cool.

Oh man I'd love a go in a wheel chair.That sounds cool.

It's fun on the ramps but I can't go on my own. A visitor needs to take me. I finally got a smoothie yesterday too, which was nice. Actually, yesterday I had a fever and felt pretty crappy so the gave me this pain medication for nerve endings. Strangest drug ever. It made me feel paralysed. Best sleep in months though. I feel much better today.

I promise we'll laugh with you, not at you

except for Jill. Shes the patient. She can do whatever she wants. If she wants to run you over in her wheelchair then she gets to.

that's no way to greet your rescuers. Thanks Jill you ungrateful escapee

I am sad that you're still in there.

I want you to be out now.

Lads, when we putting on the nun kits and busting her out? Can I be Mother Superior? I'm VERY bossy and I won't take no for an answer.

we were gonna bust her ass out tonite, but theres champions league on so it'll have to wait.

Its amazing how this has stayed out of the news. I mean officially its an international incident. American held captive against her will. I've been checking the newswire regularly and nothing, absolutely nothing. Maybe I should ring my contacts in the Daily Star

we were gonna bust her ass out tonite, but theres champions league on so it'll have to wait.

Its amazing how this has stayed out of the news. I mean officially its an international incident. American held captive against her will. I've been checking the newswire regularly and nothing, absolutely nothing. Maybe I should ring my contacts in the Daily Star

I can get a PayPal account going to receive donations for our cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back