Bored in A&E (8 Viewers)

Can we have a thread where we pretend Jill Hives's hospital stay is actually an episode of House?

Like who else is in there, and who has the weirdest incomprehensible ailment?

And who would play Dr House? Are any of yiz Thumped males hot enough to be Hugh Laurie? Do we need to recruit one externally?

Jill, we won't do this without your blessing.

I seem to be the one baffling the doctors. That said, I've never seen House. The woman next to me only has one lung. She also sounds and slightly resembles:

gollum.jpg

Okay, Gollum and the nun getting a blood transfusion that came in the same night as me are now gone. Me, I'm still here.

I didn't know that Dead Poets/Swing Kids guy was in House. I like him.

poor Jill Hives. I made you that mix kerjigger but then realised that with your crappy internet connection you won't be able to download it.

the irony is............. barely there.

Srsly Jill Hives,if you want a lend of a gameboy with Tetris and Mario and some movies/tv shows give us a shout.I'll be around town in the motor today.

Srsly Jill Hives,if you want a lend of a gameboy with Tetris and Mario and some movies/tv shows give us a shout.I'll be around town in the motor today.

Oh, I've been sorted out. I have a few movies here, puzzles and plenty to read. Plus I have the internet. I got to go out in a wheel chair last night again too. This place is just sad and way too warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back