Bored in A&E (1 Viewer)

maybe someone who isn't me can organise voided by ponces to turn up for a quick show.

or take gazzywazzy up on his offer, if he turns up he'll probably invite the rest of thumped

There's a winter vomiting bug here so they are advising people to stay away. I wouldn't wish hospital visits on anyone. So depressing and awkward. The two that came brought stuff I needed and no one else needs to come here. Plus I look like death from not sleeping. Thumped, AIM or gmail chat... the visiting proxy. Bless o2.

I'm not worried, I know the drill. I just really did not expect "in a few days"...I thought it would be more of an out patient thing. Plus I really go nuts without fresh air. It's why I hate work. I feel trapped. I hate feeling trapped. If I look at the same walls for too long I start to freak. I've moved apartment 25 or so times in the last 15 years. Plus these are yellow! Why would a hospital paint the walls yellow. That's just asking for trouble. I want to steal a wheel chair and go for a spin.

WWAAASSSSUUUPPPP???!!111

Most Active User Reprting for duty.

Hows the form Jillywilly?

I'd say you've a pain in yer bollix at this stage.

Lots of cute nurses, in fairness. One cute doc who likes makes sure to say my name and wink when ever he sees me. However, he uses my formal name so it throws me off. The care here is actually quite good in comparison... I'm just fearing a fucking huge bill. I don't know how any of this stuff works over here.

Lots of cute nurses, in fairness. One cute doc who likes makes sure to say my name and wink when ever he sees me. However, he uses my formal name so it throws me off. The care here is actually quite good in comparison... I'm just fearing a fucking huge bill. I don't know how any of this stuff works over here.

don't worry about it. Just don't pay it and skip the country. No bother.

where are you? Tallafornia?

they still sell smoothies? in this economic climate??

Order takeaway of some sort, it'd be a laugh getting it delivered to your ward

No, I have bad blood. We don't agree. Thought I had pulled a muscle in my calf but it turns out it's another blood clot. Actually, two clots. Since I have shallow breathing and a cough they want to make sure none have made their way to my lungs again. Telling you, that near death thread jinxed me. ;)

Speaking of sex accidents though... the only book I have here is: the encyclopaedia of unusual sex practices. Charlie Brooker made reference to it in an article recently. Every time I bring it out, some one comes over to ask me a damn question. Not about the book, mind. Did you know there is a name for those who get arsoual from sex with a partner with a terminal illiness? Nosophilia. Weird shit.

hope yr ok Jane. If you need anything brought up gimmie a shout, i'll pm you my number. I won't even stay for a visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back