Bored in A&E (1 Viewer)

No, I have bad blood. We don't agree. Thought I had pulled a muscle in my calf but it turns out it's another blood clot. Actually, two clots. Since I have shallow breathing and a cough they want to make sure none have made their way to my lungs again. Telling you, that near death thread jinxed me. ;)

Speaking of sex accidents though... the only book I have here is: the encyclopaedia of unusual sex practices. Charlie Brooker made reference to it in an article recently. Every time I bring it out, some one comes over to ask me a damn question. Not about the book, mind. Did you know there is a name for those who get arsoual from sex with a partner with a terminal illiness? Nosophilia. Weird shit.

Jazes Jill.EEK!You'll be grand.
I thought you had a pulled muscle as well(diagnosing from you posts).They'll fill you full of Warfarin and send you an your way for sure.

I'm gonna organise a thumped visit if you're in long.

Fucking hell Jill Hives, don't go dying on us.

but at least you weren't JUST SHOT BY A CRAZY RASTA

Did you know there is a name for those who get arsoual from sex with a partner with a terminal illiness? Nosophilia. Weird shit.

Good God.

I don't like that you brought that up in your position but sure lash a current picture of yerself up and we'll see if theres anything in it.

Fucking hell Jill Hives, don't go dying on us.

but at least you weren't JUST SHOT BY A CRAZY RASTA

Oh it's not bad. I feel fine apart from mild discomfort in my leg. I think they are just being very cautious. Really, I wish they would have let me go home and come back tomorrow morning. I hear more puking down the way. Worst sound ever.

Hows it going Jill?

Hows the leg?

Do you want me to get a taxi over with a few cans?

Drinking in hospital is toatlly rad.

Hows it going Jill?

Hows the leg?

Do you want me to get a taxi over with a few cans?

Drinking in hospital is toatlly rad.

I'm grand. Just can't sleep. They moved me to an exam room so now I can't even people watch. So bored. If they would let me get up and walk around I would. I have a nice bruise beginning on my stomach from shots though. I think I'll watch the cute puppies again.

The dog from Atlantis again.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats little Daisy doing a legger at the end.

Aww, super cute.

ARE YOU STILL IN THE BLOODY HOSPITAL?

Jaysus.

It's too bad hospital rooms don't have some kind of global linkup to relieve boredom, like some kind of patient social networking because a friend of mine is in the hospital in LA right now, and she's probably bored out of her mind, too. Well, I would say she's probably drugged out of it by now, since she goes in for surgery in a few hours.

My prescription? You need some more cute animals, and as you know, I am a doctor. First we will try you on some kittens drinking milk:

Then, puppies:

If it wasn't for this o2 yoke (despite it cutting out every 10 minutes) I would be completely insane now. I got a bed in a ward around 5am. I was just told I'm here for the weekend, ffs. They won't let me walk around though so I have someone bringing me a few things. I can't wait to brush my teeth. I have never been happier that I brought my laptop somewhere. Now time to watch the doggies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back